• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

UberGeil!! John Henry & Derek create the new KamaSutra

caribou

Reaction score
JIZZ FUCKTACULAR!!!! That is the most energetic sexsizzlational bueno baisez of PureJoy of Life one has ever beheld. Damn Fine. the looks of HornyLunacy in the eyes of both STUDS were so NATURAL and breathtaking....Kings of the Dogs Hang on to the GitDown Low!!!!! .OshKoshBeGosh!!!! mmmm just John Henry knowin' how to throw a fuck into his fellow fellating Man!!!....SO REAL SO Fine So Uberfriggin'GEIL!!!! STAY DEEP INSIDE of ME!! so so many manly moves displaying elan cocksmanship and indominable cockhunger(thy name is DEREK-top3 all time Broke Straight Boys Bottoms)

John Henry is sexy. It hit me watching him in this scene, he is sexy. John and Derek sucked like it was the last dick they would ever see. Hot scene. I would sure like to see somebody be brave and take a John Henry cumshot explosion to their face and mouth !

John Henry seems like such a nice guy. His personality is so funny and sweet, so I totally get why he is asked back so often. I do appreciate Broke Straight Boys keeping him around but not releasing so many of his scenes back to back, especially with the new schedule of scene uploads. That would be my preference of any model. There were times we were getting a lot of Marcus Rivers' scenes in a row.
This scene was pretty good. Not my ideal pairing. I prefer seeing either model with beefier guys like Benjamin and Ryan Pitt. But, Derek's ass and oral skills were on point and John Henry delivered the cum shot he's known for.
Derek is definitely one of my current favorite bottoms. And John Henry is a sweet southern boy that reminds me of myself when I was younger. That accent will melt your heart.

I've always appreciated the energy and inhibition that John Henry brings to his scenes. A few weeks ago in a scene he did with Ryan Pitt, he started out wearing one of those loose fitting tank tops that played peek-a-boo with his nipples and his fantastic chest. It was really sexy. It made me think how hot he'd look in other sexy underwear like mesh or a thong. Wish there was some way Broke Straight Boys could do a scene with models showing off wearing sexy things. I guess there is a problem advertising products of other companies, but it would be hot to see. John is a star on here to me. There's nothing he won't do with a guy, and it makes all his scenes particularly hot. Keep pleasing your fans, John! You're amazing.