• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ty and Roman on CD

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
What a great scene this was!! I think it was a 5 for me easy. They just flowed well together for a flip-flop scene. My personal favorite from either site of late.

It was a very good scene; an easy 5! I just really enjoy guys who love to fuck...they're so much like me!:001_tongue:
Here, Ty Royal is sucking Roman Daniels...yum!
1036-pic-14.jpg

I am not a member but being the "yenta" that I am, I do have a question. I was told that Clay used to direct the scenes and then he left both sites and was replaced by Johnny Robins, so my question is who is now doing the scenes on College Dudes and how does the quality compare to what we are going through now on Broke Straight Boys?
th

I am not a member but being the "yenta" that I am, I do have a question. I was told that Clay used to direct the scenes and then he left both sites and was replaced by Johnny Robins, so my question is who is now doing the scenes on College Dudes and how does the quality compare to what we are going through now on Broke Straight Boys?
th

It's the same people and the same studio that do the scenes for Broke Straight Boys The models stay at Marks mansion with the Broke Straight Boys models but allegedly no sexual fun goes on - what a shame.