• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

truly gay wannabe wolf-macho yet just haribo-cute

KRU1996

Reaction score
Lieber Broke Straight Boys-Forumites:

do yourselves a huge service for ur boner ur credulity ur heartstrings ur gagreflex by taking a date or a mob to see film
> STEP UP REVOLUTION<
the dance sequences are fusions of ballet, jazz, tap, funk, industrial, goth, techno, salsa
the dance tracks fit all moods - in fact pefect rhythms for blowing ur boy or doing ur Kodi-ride on ur Conner or taking ur Diesal-plunge into ur hyper-receptive Jimmy
films leaves u just damn tingly sweaty and
Now the film is plain hyper-gay with healthy doses of dragqueen sensibility woven throughout texture of the film even though the guys do try hard not to do what ought to happen
The film is full of double entendre and triple entnedre lines that belong in a drag show cabaret...
...(it's like a Broke Straight Boys scene in places that leaves you totally adding it to favorites: where the guys truly kiss blissfully and lustily and at times disappoints: leaving you semi-pissed that they didnot but you still like their skills) The cultural layers are palpable
Every male dancer could be a Broke Straight Boys model and one could easily picture Kodi Liam Spencer Blake shakin' booty in the film
Now the female dancers are studly-butterflies whom you easily imagine wearing a strap-on using it on you and demanding cunnilingus until they blow their loads...
Lovely film but the "revolution" is one where the powerless and penniless (renters) must entertain the hell out of the power elites with their resourcefullness and dancing talent to get minor concessions...

Mark Sanchez said that Tim Tebow was a "monster" (in bed) running down the field and Tim restated that he and Mark have the best relationship...NYJets will be this years' closr case NFL team.

Are you insane? Just checking... Might be a good time to make an appointment, my friend...

Step Up 4 Miami Heat (2012)
Step Up Revolution (original title)

pg_13.png
99 min - Drama | Music | Romance

Emily arrives in Miami with aspirations to become a professional dancer. She sparks with Sean, the leader of a dance crew whose neighborhood is threatened by Emily's father's development plans.
Director:

Scott Speer
Writers:

Duane Adler (characters), Amanda Brody (screenplay)
Stars:

Kathryn McCormick, Ryan Guzman and Cleopatra Coleman | See full cast and crew

Are you insane? Just checking... Might be a good time to make an appointment, my friend...

LOL I can never understand KRU's posts but just the fact that I can't makes me laugh. Sometimes I don't know if I'm too stupid to understand, or if I'm too smart. KRU's got that effect on me.

I read KRU's post as:

"Dear Forumites,

Do yourselves a huge service and see the film "Step up revolution". The dance sequences in this movie are fusions of: ballet, jazz, tap, funk, industrial, goth, techno, salsa. The dance tracks fit all moods.

Now, this film is plain hyper-gay with healthy doses of drag queen sensibility, that belong in a drag show cabaret...

Some scenes resemble the Broke Straight Boys video's, and every male dancer could be a Broke Straight Boys model.
XO
KRU"

I read KRU's post as:

"Dear Forumites,

Do yourselves a huge service and see the film "Step up revolution". The dance sequences in this movie are fusions of: ballet, jazz, tap, funk, industrial, goth, techno, salsa. The dance tracks fit all moods.

Now, this film is plain hyper-gay with healthy doses of drag queen sensibility, that belong in a drag show cabaret...

Some scenes resemble the Broke Straight Boys video's, and every male dancer could be a Broke Straight Boys model.
XO
KRU"

That's pretty good, Robert! You'll have to translate for us more often...or for me, at least...lol

Last edited: