• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Trey Evans and Dennis Trapp :D

Straightcurious94

Reaction score
This was genuinely such an amazing scene and as it should be Dennis said he was "ready for it" and hell was I ready to see him take it :D

so far both guys have only sucked cock but not each others this is the first time they are to be in a scene together and a bit more than a couple of blowjobs was to happen in this scene ;)

Both guys were stood up and stripped down to there boxers they were then told to grab each others cocks, Trey was the first to get hard from the portion of cock rubbing and he was then the first to get a BJ and Dennis hopped right onto the bed and crawled over to Trey hard cock just begging to get wet, Dennis was freaking awesome at sucking cock he was going right down wrapping his tongue all around it and deep-throating often, Trey said Dennis was doing "Okay" but we all know he wanted to say something like 'fucking amazing' I must say I love that Trey's cock is uncut, so hot when Dennis was told to look up at Trey while sucking him, Dennis was really going to town on Trey's cock his head just wouldn't stop bobbing and he didn't even gag when deep-throating after a while of Dennis sucking Trey on the bed Trey said "my turn"

So now it was Trey to show Dennis how good he is at sucking cock and he too was an awesome cock sucker he was going down really quite far on Dennis's cock and Dennis just kept biting his bottom lip and giving out moans of pleasure and Dennis was jerking Trey while getting a BJ until Trey decided to jerk himself, but then Dennis got jerking Trey again, and soon Dennis was asked if he was ready to get fucked and he said "oh yeah" so much enthusiasm:D

So he got into missionary and took Trey's cock right away no trouble at all and the guy was loving it total bliss, I think that holes been used before he said he was "ready for it" from the start so many he hasn't been fucked before but used a lot of Dildo's so he wanted the real thing now but I don't mind because it made for an awesome scene, still biting that bottom lip in pleasure at 14:37 Dennis started giggling it was so random haha his emotions were all over the place while getting fucked after a while he just kept commenting saying "thats a big cock", they then went into doggy Trey's cock fell out a couple times but he got it back in and had Dennis moaning again at 20:40 Trey had pulled out and was ready to cum, his shot was so awesome right over Dennis's lower back an right ass cheek, Dennis then rolled onto his back jerking while Trey was caressing Dennis's balls until he came. Just before Dennis came he grabbed Trey's head Trey began to lean in but then didn't and while Dennis was cumming just like he did with Kirk he watched as he came and we could see him thinking whether to taste or not

Dennis is as vocal as Kodi when he first started but Kodi has calmed down a lot not, I hope Dennis stays like it though I love when the bottom is vocal not just taking it

I thought Trey and Dennis were pretty amazing too. I didn't expect Dennis to be a true virgin and when I read the summary it very diplomatically confirmed what I thought 'with Dennis' hole playing the role of the deflowered virgin', but that's fine with me, his seemingly real enthusiasm made for a great show. I had to go back and watch Trey's release several times...it looked like it felt awesome...his breathing suggested it continued even after he got on the bed! Lucky bugger :tongue:

I'm amazed at how quickly Trey seems to have gotten the Broke Straight Boys message.
For a straight boy, he really enjoys The Cock, doesn't he?
Can't wait to see him take it up the bum.
Kirk, maybe?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS Can someone tell me how to start a new thread?
The FAQ suggests how, but I can't find the Start New Thread button.
Thank you.

I loved this scene from every aspect, the boys were gorgeous and each complemented the other. Dennis with his bubble butt and peaches and cream complexion to Trey with his slightly more manly physique. They performed almost with military precision; “Stand UP” “Ready Strip” “Grope Cocks” I was waiting to hear the command “Ready- Cum” LOL. But the boys were prefect; it was like Trey had the cock to use and Dennis had the place to use it. This also contained some of the best heavy breathing and vocalizations of any film yet. Good work guys!

Great scene, Trey and Dennis! What I imagined as I watched was two 18-year-old guys sitting around talking sex and one of them suggesting that they get each other off. What follows is some eager rather awkward sucking by two impetuous young guys. Then one says, "did you know a guy can fuck another guy? Want to try it?" "Sure, why not." So they show us an aggressive, get-to-the-finish fuck scene. Finally, both boys jerk themselves off then smile and laugh about it. I loved the "innocence" of the whole scene. Both boys are cute and sexy, and their youth and inexperience are endearing. It makes the whole scene special. The fact that there isn't really much passion adds to the excitement--just two young straight guys having some good fun with each other. I did like it when Trey played with Dennis' balls while he was jacking off--like he was helping his buddy out Thanks, guys. You are great, and I look forward to seeing you both next time.

Great scene as both boys were ready for their respective parts. The action was all so real and genuine. Both Trey and Dennis were absolutlely cute as can be. You could tell that Dennis was not only ready to fuck, but has a good time as shown by his massive cum shot. Great job to everyone involved.

I enjoyed this episode. Will it win any awards? I think not, but still, it was very entertaining. I like both boys and would do either one in a flash. I came away with the sense that these two boys could go much further, with someone else. I like them together, but I fear it would take a lot of coaching, or a lot of episodes before they acted more naturally and learned to full enjoy each other. That is the advantage of placing a newbie with a more experienced model. I am anxious to see how Trey takes to being fucked, he obviously enjoys sucking dick. Just please, don't pair him with someone with a huge dick and no skills!

This was a perfect match-up for my taste. I love it when the models seem to have fun while performing. The two smiling faces at the end of the scene just said so much to me. Trey and Dennis are among the top models in my stable, which lately seems to increase every time a new model is introduced.

Thank you Trey and Dennis for a job well done.

Just my opinion but I've had plain oatmeal more exciting.

Was not for me, so I gave it a 1 out of 5

Just my opinion but I've had plain oatmeal more exciting.

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only Debbie Downer on this thread. I first watched this scene shortly after it was put up. My initial reaction was that it lived down to the low expectations I had for it when it was first advertised. I gave it a 2, which in my grading system is Fair. Then in the mid-afternoon of 7/26 I came on to the site and read all the posts which were then on this thread which were all glowing, and thought perhaps I had been too tired earlier to fully appreciate the scene. So I watched it again. And, no, my initial reactions were validated. I was unable to post until now, but I'm glad I was forced to wait, since I now see that I'm not the only one who thought this scene was lacking. I was bored watching the scene both times. I'm not sure either one of these guys will ever "do it" for me no matter with whom they are paired; but they surely didn't "do it" for me being paired together.

-

I'm amazed at how quickly Trey seems to have gotten the Broke Straight Boys message.
For a straight boy, he really enjoys The Cock, doesn't he?
Can't wait to see him take it up the bum.
Kirk, maybe?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS Can someone tell me how to start a new thread?
The FAQ suggests how, but I can't find the Start New Thread button.
Thank you.

in the top left hand corner on the start of general forum and members forum is a button that says 'start a thread'

I really liked it. It felt very real and believable for some weird reason. Trey is not very hot but I enjoyed watching him fuck Dennis. There is nothing straight about Dennis but he is so cute and sucks dicks like they are candy and has a cute ass. Both had awesome cumshots. A plus for me.

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only Debbie Downer on this thread. I first watched this scene shortly after it was put up. My initial reaction was that it lived down to the low expectations I had for it when it was first advertised. I gave it a 2, which in my grading system is Fair. Then in the mid-afternoon of 7/26 I came on to the site and read all the posts which were then on this thread which were all glowing, and thought perhaps I had been too tired earlier to fully appreciate the scene. So I watched it again. And, no, my initial reactions were validated. I was unable to post until now, but I'm glad I was forced to wait, since I now see that I'm not the only one who thought this scene was lacking. I was bored watching the scene both times. I'm not sure either one of these guys will ever "do it" for me no matter with whom they are paired; but they surely didn't "do it" for me being paired together.
I agree Stowe, not a very inspiring or memorable scene. I watched about half of it, and doubt if I will ever bother with the rest of it............next scene please.

I haven't had a chance to watch until now, and although, I kind of like Trey, I'm with bigSlim69, erikthbod, stowe, mikeyank and Jon on this one...

I was alone and bored out of my mind in a hotel room and didn't get past the half-way point. It put me to sleep. Not even a twinge in my nether regions to inspire a wank. Sad state of affairs, that.

I'm glad to see that not everyone trashed this episode. AS I said before, I enjoyed it, even though it wasn't an award winning episode, I still found several things in it that entertained me.