• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The next BSB event.

I would like there to be an event sometime too. Florida would be good. Lol.

Not with whom you have as governor, San Diego would be much better.
I don’t live in Florida. I just figured Florida is a much easier and cheaper place to travel to for most models.

I don’t live in Florida. I just figured Florida is a much easier and cheaper place to travel to for most models.
Good points but in So Cal there are many in expensive places to stay, not sure there are in southern Florida. Also not everyone lives on the east coast or even eastern US & from the rest of the world I have no idea ..

I just think you have to choose a place that is the least expensive for a young model to get to. Especially if it’s going to be the model’s responsibility to get there on their own. Many of them already live in Florida, which is why I chose it….not because it was on the east coast. I doubt any of the models would fork out a lot of money on an event that they would be responsible to get to.

I just think you have to choose a place that is the least expensive for a young model to get to. Especially if it’s going to be the model’s responsibility to get there on their own. Many of them already live in Florida, which is why I chose it….not because it was on the east coast. I doubt any of the models would fork out a lot of money on an event that they would be responsible to get to.
Pardon my ignorance,are you telling me most of the boys recruited are from the East Coast. I expect you are far more knowledgeable and if that is the case it would be a no brainer to have it there unless it is during the summer and it could be anywhere where there is a resort community perhaps we have some members who own or manage a resort.
Wouldn't it be nice to make it an all Broke Straight Boys event, or am I being unrealistic.

Back in the days when Broke Straight Boys had a tour of three to five models, (usually with 3 or 4 Broke Straight Boys boys and one College Dudes guy), they were chaperoned by Sha who was the “den mother”. They were flown to the locations, put up at hotels and taken out for meals. I believe all of the videos made are still available to be watched in the Behind the scenes section. Great memories. :thumbup:

Back in the days when Broke Straight Boys had a tour of three to five models, (usually with 3 or 4 Broke Straight Boys boys and one College Dudes guy), they were chaperoned by Sha who was the “den mother”. They were flown to the locations, put up at hotels and taken out for meals. I believe all of the videos made are still available to be watched in the Behind the scenes section. Great memories. :thumbup:
I have watched them.