• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Jos and Max Flip Flop Fuck

kgmets

BSB God
Reaction score
Much longer scene than usual, but there was a lot to it in this planned flip flop with Max to give up his virgin ass. After good mutual oral, toe sucking and good old fashioned sword fighting (more often done by teen age boy scouts in their tents during camping trips), Max pounds Jos Alvarez. After a lengthy fuck, Jos Alvarez asks for his turn, but Max reneges on the deal and keeps on fucking. Finally Jos Alvarez got a break and then sweet talks Max into giving it a try, using the old but effective line "I'll lie on my back, and you just sit on it, so you will control everything." That line has popped the anal cherry of many a straight virgin, who wind up, as in this scene, on their backs, legs up in the air, getting their formerly virgin butts fucked. Jos Alvarez fucks the cum out of Max in the hot ending to this scene. I gave five stars to both.

Beautiful scene. The spark was so intense. They were so into each other. I wonder if we saw the beginning of a relationship?

This was a top notch scene. There was no lack of passion between these to Latin lovers. I always like to see the frottage that these two did which is often lacking in scenes. While they were busy doing that it was easy to see that these boys were pretty well matched, dick-wise. I was pretty much impressed by Max's oral skills. He seemed to take Jos Alvarez's cock down his throat with little problem, certainly easier that Jos Alvarez did his.

Max was pretty relentless when he was fucking Jos Alvarez though he seemed to make it a point to follow Jos Alvarez's requests as far as tempo and veracity were concerned. I've got to say that for someone who was convinced he wasn't going to enjoy bottoming, Max seemed to change his mind pretty easily. I thought it may have been a little too easy but I'm not going to second guess him. I just think of boys like Dakota and Cage Kafig who bottomed from time to time but pretty much let it be known that it wasn't something they enjoyed doing. I guess the days of maintaining that "top" image is pretty much gone. Nonetheless, this was a hot scene and I give a lot of credit to both Jos Alvarez and Max.

Now if Broke Straight Boys could only change the physical properties of light they'd be all set.

Really liked this scene. Had they spoke some Spanish it would've tipped the scene for me..lol

I am so very surprise this scene didn't get many responses. OMG, I went back and looked again, this time not as in a rush as before. Whe3n others members come across this , years from now, I think it will become as classic as when, Damien Kyle and Paul had sex on Broke Straight Boys's. When Jos Alvarez is able to talk Max into taking a chance to bottom and Max finallys give in, dam that is hot. Later as Jos Alvarez askes Max if it is ok to squeeze his nipples & Max says "do what you want" I sorry Bart or any woman on the site, I wanted to cream then. This scene, will long be in my favorites!!!!