• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

the Force anoints them-True Royal FickMeisters

caribou

Reaction score
indeed one must hail the true injection of the force of fuck into Broke Straight Boys
Dakota now must be known as the First Lord of FuckBeastery, Lord Dakota InVader, MCMS, CHD
Master of CocksManShip, ChampionHoleDestroyer
while Oliver now has transformed into the UHHH, Ultimate Hungry Hole Ho - his insatiable appetite for the cock leaves one awestruck...christening him Squire Oliver, UHHH, IBA (Insatiable Beautiful Ass)
Indeed this scene must be seen as a Masterclass in the Art of Fuck in the Overwhelming Joy of Jubilant Mutual ManPleasure.

I agree. I love to see Dakota take it like a man but he sure can fuck! Oliver sure can take some dick also.

My dick has been had been chasing me all day long to watch this "fucking" scene, with Dakota and Oliver. And he was right. When I want to be right, I think it is important to ALWAYS be on my dick's side. That Dude is "HARD-Wired" with radar. He can see "hot" before it even shows up at the door.

My dick loves Dakota for a bunch of reasons, starting with the fact that the kid has just bunches of personality. He's a married guy and that's the horniest sub-culture of straight fucking men any where on THIS planet. They constantly want to fuck some pussy that is known to be controlled by a swarm of "I Don't Want To Fuck, Right Now" hormones, and which only rarely fuck the guy. So they're constantly horny. Absolutely no one is as horny as a married straight man.

Then, he's a DADDY. You can see by looking at his dick that it is destined by all the forces of the Universe to make babies, and he's doing it, which distracts his wife even farther into sexual indifference. Horny fucking straight Guys. My dick LOVES this MAN!

My dick doesn't give Oliver near as much credit as he deserves. I tell him that! Primarily because he thinks Oliver's probably not straight. My dick doesn't see anything wrong with gay people, but he'd say that when a big old 8 inch dick like Dakota wears, falls out of the sky and starts fucking you, then, Oliver is already a lotter winner. His reward is not in praise, but in the dick fucking he's getting. My dick says that enjoying that long dick, slam fucking his ass got in this scene is his minimum duty. It SHOULD roll his eyes back into his head!

This scene involved some really fantastic dick sucking, not to mention the ass eating. Wooooooah. Both guys got in there and swallowed that dick like they had been "Hand-Trained" in the Marine Corp, or something. Not to even mention that there was nothing "half-assed" about the ass eating. That ass eating was "Whole-ass" Ass eating! Damn.

Then, Dakata climbed onto that kids ass and and gave him a fucking for the record books. Dakota is very empathetic. While he's straight, he is also very turned on by fucking someone who is LOVING the fucking. My dick remembers when he fucked Ian Dempsey. Well, Oliver loved this fucking fucking.

I ask you, DID YOU SEE THOSE CUM SHOTS? Really! Especially the way Oliver submitted to the shot in the face. Just the way he did that was hot! And then the way Dakota busted way up in his face, and made him lick his dick after. Oh GAWD! Kissing. Cum Eating. I just think this was a scene for all time!

My dick doesn't have a heart or I'm pretty sure he'd have had a heart attack with this scene. So, his only reaction to this scene was to have a HARD attack

This was my impression of the scene (with no sound on).

TAKE IT LIKE A BITCH, BOY!

1bitch.jpg

1bitch02.jpg

1bitch03.jpg

SWALLOW IT, BOY!

1bitch04.jpg