• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Doc Was a No Show, But Teen Boys Danny and TJ Got It On Together!

kgmets2

BSB God
Reaction score
Both the title and scene notes called for a three way, where the two 18 year olds were to have a three way with a doc to get their pill scripts renewed. However, the doc model must not have shown up, as Danny asked TJ for a few of his pills, and TJ agreed with Danny's hot little ass to be fucked in payment! Very hot exchange of blow jobs, TJ rimming and then fucking the cum out of Danny! Hot to watch these two 18 year olds going at it! And great improvising to change the script from a three way to a very hot twink on twink video, when the older model apparently did not show for filming.

Loved the scene and love both these modeles! a few people complained about TJ's nose ring which I don't have a problem with to each their own, i'm not looking at his nose I'm looking at his nice dick.

Loved the scene and love both these modeles! a few people complained about TJ's nose ring which I don't have a problem with to each their own, i'm not looking at his nose I'm looking at his nice dick.
Agreed! Also, lest anyone state that TJ's metalic earrings made him look feminine, Danny would disagree after TJ fucked the cum out of him!

Thanks to Broke Straight Boys owner Mark for correcting the discrepancy between the scene notes calling for a threeway of a doc and two young jocks with the video itself of Danny and TJ getting it on with each other. The scene notes are now correct, and thanks again to Mark for reading member observations of this and correcting the mistake. My speculation is that the doc model did not appear for filming, and Danny, TJ and the filming crew skillfully improvised and stilll gave us a great scene! If I am correct, thanks to them as well!