• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The BSB UberTramp - Derek Cline - he's BuenoBootyriffic!!!

caribou

Reaction score
In reviewing the entire Broke Straight Boys oeuvre of Derek Cline - especially his scene with Benjamin Dover - did anyone notice his superslutty body-controlled teabagging of Ben where he telegraphed with the way he spread and shook his body on the floor that he was STARVED for a "durchficken"....Indeed Benjamin displayed his skills as a master cocksman and fucked Derek through --- note the continuous fuck-me banter and slap-my-ass commands that came from Derek and note how he curled up in a ball like a coquettish pussycat needing Ben to "assert by insert" his domination of Derek's willing ass. The sexcellential finish with Derek (after getting the joy of the cum pounded out of him) then offers his ass up in classic doggystyle to be SEEDED which Ben did and then the hot kiss with Derek twisting to reward his boy.
DEREK IS THE #1 Broke Straight Boys U=berTramp and long may he reign with his fucktastic, sizzluscious, BuenoBootyriffuck performances!!!!
Danke Derek fuer deine Powerfull powerfuck powerpounding performamnces!!!

I love Derek too. He has definitely proven to be a favorite, and he certainly doesn't get the credit he deserves. Many might say it's because he's not the true definition of a Broke Straight Boys, and I understand that, but neither are Richie and Marcus, and I think he does every bit as good a job in the bottom department. AND, he's the best cock sucker on the site.

Watching Derek in his latest video with John Henry, there were some shots of that bounteous ass that were so perfect, it almost made me want to be a top - lol !!! But his dick is of sufficient size to please this size queen so I'd let him fuck me just to be able to work that ass - lol !!!