• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

surrender to the power of the cock - Connor as A+ BOTTOM

caribou

Reaction score
CONNOR is an A+ BOTTOM because he SURRENDERS TO THE COCK...note his body language of easy sexy horny insatiable need for his partner's cock to go deep and spelunk his hole like a as-starved wombat....Rick do fuck a good as he throws a sizzling dick with just the right amount of smutty banter...but Connor is just so damn sexy with his facial expressions of cocktentment that he seems to have a learned a bit from #1 BOTTOM Kyle Porter....which is fine

CONNOR is an A+ BOTTOM because he SURRENDERS TO THE COCK...note his body language of easy sexy horny insatiable need for his partner's cock to go deep and spelunk his hole like a as-starved wombat....Rick do fuck a good as he throws a sizzling dick with just the right amount of smutty banter...but Connor is just so damn sexy with his facial expressions of cocktentment that he seems to have a learned a bit from #1 BOTTOM Kyle Porter....which is fine

Since Connor has bottomed in every one of his Broke Straight Boys scenes so far with other models, he definitely seems to be striving to be the A+ bottom you describe. While I doubt that Connor will be the one to do it, I really think that 5'10" 145 lb. Rick needs to get his hot skinny butt fucked in some future Broke Straight Boys scene. Like you, I also miss Kyle Porter, who bottomed in all of his Broke Straight Boys scenes with other models. Connor is on track to be the new Kyle Porter.