• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boys Jerk Off - Revisited

Interesting you brought this site up, Jon. I have been there a few times. When you go to their home page, it says updated July 20, 2014. Yet. the latest scene is from 2011.

There was something about the old scenes that made them better than what we get now.
The action was more unpredictive. Now you know what will happen by just looking at the names of the models.

I guess I am just being and old bitch here. But I liked the Old sets too. A bed or futon a table and the main focus. THE BOYS.....
Now it feels like being at Disneyland. So much going on Sometimes you miss the main event. We have a kids toy store near where I work.
Every time I walk pass I think of the Broke Straight Boys new set. They even have the same phone in the window.
We asked for a change. Sometimes things are better than we know. We just don't know it till it changes. Such is life. I guess?

Last edited:
If you want the honest truth, then I brought this subject up because I am pissed off about the current set and some of the current models. So instead of harping on about David and BSB1, I thought I would go back on Straight Boys Jerk Off archives and re watch some of them. It's not the greatest scenes or site in the world, but it's a refreshing change from the repetitive boring shit we've been subject to of late.

If you want the honest truth, then I brought this subject up because I am pissed off about the current set and some of the current models. So instead of harping on about David and BSB1, I thought I would go back on Straight Boys Jerk Off archives and re watch some of them. It's not the greatest scenes or site in the world, but it's a refreshing change from the repetitive boring shit we've been subject to of late.
I do agree that Broke Straight Boys has been largely boring and repetitive lately.