• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Soccer Boy Whack on College Boy Physicals

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
The kid's name is Matthew Todd. Here's the premise.

"Coach makes me wake up early as fuck for my sports physical but didn't tell me he scheduled everybody on the team too so the doc had his hands full with other guys on the team..bein' that I had to rush to get here on time I didn't have any time to jack off this morning so I'ma take advantage and squeeze one out while the doc is taking care of my other team mates..besides, I heard rumors that the doc takes a hands on approach to his patients in a creepy way so I might have to wait for a while...at least I'll be more relaxed."

It's just a solo, but the kid has a nice body and keep in mind, it's a free bonus for us, so if you want to watch a young guy with a good body beat his meat and shoot a load, check it out. If you don't like it, please don't be mean. It's free with our membership.

http://members.collegeboyphysicals.com/play/ODky/soccer-boy-whack

892-models.jpg

892-pic-4.jpg

892-pic-9.jpg

892-pic-11.jpg

892-pic-15.jpg

Surely these kids don't actually think that their hair cuts are attractive do they.....I don't care if it is a "bonus" site, that's no excuse for a fucked up haircut...........Any barber/beautician should have their license revoked for giving a haircut like this. Creative freedom be damned.

Surely these kids don't actually think that their hair cuts are attractive do they.....I don't care if it is a "bonus" site, that's no excuse for a fucked up haircut...........Any barber/beautician should have their license revoked for giving a haircut like this. Creative freedom be damned.
My mom used to say the same thing to me when I let my hair grow out like the Beatles'. lol

The kid's name is Matthew Todd. Here's the premise.

"Coach makes me wake up early as fuck for my sports physical but didn't tell me he scheduled everybody on the team too so the doc had his hands full with other guys on the team..bein' that I had to rush to get here on time I didn't have any time to jack off this morning so I'ma take advantage and squeeze one out while the doc is taking care of my other team mates..besides, I heard rumors that the doc takes a hands on approach to his patients in a creepy way so I might have to wait for a while...at least I'll be more relaxed."

It's just a solo, but the kid has a nice body and keep in mind, it's a free bonus for us, so if you want to watch a young guy with a good body beat his meat and shoot a load, check it out. If you don't like it, please don't be mean. It's free with our membership.

http://members.collegeboyphysicals.com/play/ODky/soccer-boy-whack

892-models.jpg

892-pic-4.jpg

892-pic-9.jpg

892-pic-11.jpg

892-pic-15.jpg

I'd do him.