• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Small dicks

legend0007

Reaction score
As I mentioned in another thread, I have had sex quite a lot in the last week, and have cum to appreciate boys who aren't very big.

I've been talking to these two guys on dating apps. I met Jack last Tuesday, he is about to go to university in September, and is a virgin. He is only 17 so don't want to talk too much in case it offends as I don't know what the age of consent is where everybody lives, it's 16 here but in case it's 18 in America I'll leave that, however it was super hot and we'll be meeting up again.

Mitch has legit rocked my world though. He is 24 which is a year older than me, but I'm actually bigger than him (which is unusual as I'm not very tall, or very well built). He is a gym rat, there isn't any fat on him at all, he's about 5 foot 6, and when i pulled his pants off I was totes underwhelmed by what was standing up in front of me, but I went with it anyway.

Mitch literally fucked the cum out of me on Wednesday and yesterday - maybe he just did it that hard that it worked, or maybe he's the right shape, I don't know I will have to experiment more to see. I know I can ejaculate from something being in my butt - I used to do it with a toy that I made, and also another man made me do it once, but nearly every time Mitch has been inside me I have came, sometimes without even touching my dick.

I am going to explore this further tomorrow, he is driving over again. He isn't out so I think he's gone a little crazy and can't get enough of me, he's like a rabbit.

PS let me know if it's ok to write about jack - cos I dunno x

As I mentioned in another thread, I have had sex quite a lot in the last week, and have cum to appreciate boys who aren't very big.

I've been talking to these two guys on dating apps. I met Jack last Tuesday, he is about to go to university in September, and is a virgin. He is only 17 so don't want to talk too much in case it offends as I don't know what the age of consent is where everybody lives, it's 16 here but in case it's 18 in America I'll leave that, however it was super hot and we'll be meeting up again.

Mitch has legit rocked my world though. He is 24 which is a year older than me, but I'm actually bigger than him (which is unusual as I'm not very tall, or very well built). He is a gym rat, there isn't any fat on him at all, he's about 5 foot 6, and when i pulled his pants off I was totes underwhelmed by what was standing up in front of me, but I went with it anyway.

Mitch literally fucked the cum out of me on Wednesday and yesterday - maybe he just did it that hard that it worked, or maybe he's the right shape, I don't know I will have to experiment more to see. I know I can ejaculate from something being in my butt - I used to do it with a toy that I made, and also another man made me do it once, but nearly every time Mitch has been inside me I have came, sometimes without even touching my dick.

I am going to explore this further tomorrow, he is driving over again. He isn't out so I think he's gone a little crazy and can't get enough of me, he's like a rabbit.

The age of consent varies on which state of the USA one is in. In my state the age of consent is 16 with the exception that, if the age difference between the two having sex is two years or less, the sex is legal so long as both consent in fact (essentially to protect high school senior boys getting it on with their sophomore and junior girl frends, although the law applies to same sex encounters as well). But if a 14 year old Freshmen seduces a high school senior, it remains statutory rape.

I am thrilled for you Max that you’re getting so much sex. I know you had the bad leg, but as long as other appendages and orifices are healthy, go for it. You’re young and cute and so now is the time to make memories for later. And please share with your mates here. We love “juicy” details. lol. :drool:

As I've said before, I think really long penises are grotesque in a way, and I don't see the appeal, so I'd take a smaller one over a huge one. I probably draw the line at a micropenis, but who knows, I guess.