• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

slotL plugs slotB- plz no more just-a-fucks - yet Blake rises above

KRU1996

Reaction score
Blake, a top and legendary Broke Straight Boys performance artist model had his ass assaulted by a top-notch fucktard called Lucas...
Why pair Blake, a passionate intensely human and giving model with a cool first-class temperment, with a guy like Lucas, who apparently takes joy in sucking the life put of a room with over-pretending that actually insulys Blake and the Broke Straight Boys-audience who are not sociopaths...

In the future please pair Blake with someone who puts a premium on respecting his performance colleague(the Kodi or the Max or the Jason or the Paul or the Duncan or the Seth or the Ayden or the Johnny Forza or the Mick or the Collin or the Flint or the Ryan) as another felllow human being so that only sweet passionate mutuamity radiates and seers the soul with a grand dose of we-both-want-to-be-here and are damn-near-cannibalistic with desire !!!

The unfortunate offering here was a sterile just-a-fuck which was primarily due to Lucas in his desire to humili-fuck Blake, which was in no way cool or kind or respectful and just downright hateful.
Thankfully Blake, as usual, was a kind guy who was sexy beyong words as he snatched some shread of fun and enjoyment from his encounter with a damnable anti-human-succubus called a "Lucass".

we in KRU continue to adore, worship and mutually felch one another at the Altar of OUR Blake- a true Hu-Man.

It is all about respect!

Blake, a top and legendary Broke Straight Boys performance artist model had his ass assaulted by a top-notch fucktard called Lucas...
Why pair Blake, a passionate intensely human and giving model with a cool first-class temperment, with a guy like Lucas, who apparently takes joy in sucking the life put of a room with over-pretending that actually insulys Blake and the Broke Straight Boys-audience who are not sociopaths...

In the future please pair Blake with someone who puts a premium on respecting his performance colleague(the Kodi or the Max or the Jason or the Paul or the Duncan or the Seth or the Ayden or the Johnny Forza or the Mick or the Collin or the Flint or the Ryan) as another felllow human being so that only sweet passionate mutuamity radiates and seers the soul with a grand dose of we-both-want-to-be-here and are damn-near-cannibalistic with desire !!!

The unfortunate offering here was a sterile just-a-fuck which was primarily due to Lucas in his desire to humili-fuck Blake, which was in no way cool or kind or respectful and just downright hateful.
Thankfully Blake, as usual, was a kind guy who was sexy beyong words as he snatched some shread of fun and enjoyment from his encounter with a damnable anti-human-succubus called a "Lucass".

we in KRU continue to adore, worship and mutually felch one another at the Altar of OUR Blake- a true Hu-Man.

Dear KRU1996,

While I have not viewed this update and never will, I very much appreciate you pinpointing the human element BLAKE is so famous for and the necessity to treat him with dignity and respect as he has always deserved! Thank you for recognizing the vulnerable part of BLAKE's persona and fully giving him his due!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I will agree in that I found the opening of the video disturbing
and couldn't watch much of it.

There's no mystery as to what the problem was.

I'm hoping to see more of Blake (bottoming) and quite
soon, too--whilst he's still got that lovely, all-over tan.

TG
x

I found it great Gave a 5. Only comment was when Blake wanted to suck Lucas he was stopped. I'd like to see things go as the guys want. Once the scene begins the only direction should come from the guys.
Lucas after being on here so much at the end looked upset that he did it. Also during the beginning talk mentioned he had a flashback of guys when he was having sex with his girlfriend. He ought to redo his commitment here or go on with his life somewhere else.

I found it great Gave a 5. Only comment was when Blake wanted to suck Lucas he was stopped. I'd like to see things go as the guys want. Once the scene begins the only direction should come from the guys.
Lucas after being on here so much at the end looked upset that he did it. Also during the beginning talk mentioned he had a flashback of guys when he was having sex with his girlfriend. He ought to redo his commitment here or go on with his life somewhere else.
The scenes on Broke Straight Boys are totally planned out, rehearsed where the still shots are taken and then performed before the video camera. Clay sometimes asks a model on camera what he is going to do, and he recites all of the actions and the positions as planned. Even the scenes with kissing are scripted.

In his last BTS Lucas mentioned how when he was with Johnny he was supposed to kiss him when he was about to cum, but forgot to say it so they had to re shoot that part of the scene the next morning. These are not scenes of guys just doing what comes naturally, like in real life. They are inside a controlled studio with a script too. I'm sure that things go off script at times, which are my favorite parts, but it's not "real life", it's "reel life". :wink:

Amen! :001_rolleyes:

I cannot bear Lucas. I have no idea if anyone thinks anything going on with him is attractive. Go hang out on the corner, there are a hundred of them hanging out down there. Please do not ask me which corner