• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sean from CollegeBoyPhysicals

kreshh1

Virgin
Reaction score
Okay, can I just say first of all that I'm a HUGE fan of blonde boys. They make my heart beat just a little bit faster. Maybe that explains why I'm fanboy'ing so hard.

After consuming all of the most recent content on Broke Straight Boys, I happened across College Boy Physicals at the bottom, and realized that I got free access to that site as well.... from my first click, I see this amazing looking boy that had never before graced my screen.

Can we all take a moment to awe at the beauty that is Sean?

sean-lj91.jpg

sean-lj118.jpg

sean-lj148.jpg

sean-lj10.jpg

Not only does this boy have the perfect ass, but he has my favorite body type as well... Thin, but not sickly. Some definition, but not enough to cut glass with, and those eyes, jesus christ. Can we please ditch the doctor's office, and bring him over to the Broke Straight Boys house?

Let's see more of him PLEASE! :smiley-love021:

http://members.collegeboyphysicals.com/go/66792/hit

I started to watch it this morning and I agree that Sean is way HOT. I too love blondes and he has the looks, body, cock and all that turn me on. I will have to watch the rest of it tonight!!!!!

Thanks for the tip Kresh, as I never check out College Boy Physicals anymore and this is a great scene!!!

Yes. It's a scene I will be most interested in checking out later at a more convenient time. lol Thanks for pointing it out to us Kreshh. :)

Thanks guys, glad I'm not the only one and I hope David sees this so we see more of Sean.

And can I mention his lips? Fuck, I'm fanboying hard.

Edit: Oh hell Mikey, I didnt even see that picture until I logged back into College Boy Physicals and came back to this post. That is a way better picture than any of the ones I chose hah

Last edited: