• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scene Thread - Bottoms Up - Mikey Allen & Patrick

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
The new scene is up early today and I must admit that I was disappointed. As much as I love David and his style of filming Broke Straight Boys, I felt that this scene was lacking. Both Mikey and Patrick are bottoms and Mikey was never fully hard while fucking Patrick and neither seemed throbbing hard either during the sucking either. I can see both models well utilized in future scenes as bottoms for aggressive, hopefully straight tops who fuck them with gusto, much in the tradition of old time models that David filmed like Tank Shane, Mike Robbins and Jordan Grant, among so many others. I am looking forward to next week's scene as David will be filming Jos Alvarez for the first time. Jos Alvarez never failed to deliver with all his scenes over the past few years and I expect magic between David's directing and Jos Alvarez' performing. But today's scene was not among my favorites. Looking forward to next week.

I totally agree Mikeyank, I was very disappointed with this scene. It just didn't work. So Jos Alvarez is in next weeks scene, well I hope that we are not going to get the usual money offer or telling him when to take his clothes off, suck and fuck, cos if this is the case it will be the biggest insult to a well established favourite. I am not holding my breath for this to be a classic but hope its above average for the current batch of scenes.

The new scene is up early today and I must admit that I was disappointed. As much as I love David and his style of filming Broke Straight Boys, I felt that this scene was lacking. Both Mikey and Patrick are bottoms and Mikey was never fully hard while fucking Patrick and neither seemed throbbing hard either during the sucking either. I can see both models well utilized in future scenes as bottoms for aggressive, hopefully straight tops who fuck them with gusto, much in the tradition of old time models that David filmed like Tank Shane, Mike Robbins and Jordan Grant, among so many others. I am looking forward to next week's scene as David will be filming Jos Alvarez for the first time. Jos Alvarez never failed to deliver with all his scenes over the past few years and I expect magic between David's directing and Jos Alvarez' performing. But today's scene was not among my favorites. Looking forward to next week.

Gosh, mikey, if you were disappointed with this scene, I can only imagine my reactiion. Not much of a chance for a high grade from me!!!!

Regarding Jos Alvarez, I hope he was allowed to be the Jos Alvarez we have come to know and love, and not forced into a pre-conceived format of old. If the latter were to be the case, we will immediately recognize that and it will have been a waste of the talents of one of our best models.

I'll be the dissenter on this one. I thought it was a great throw back scene to the old Broke Straight Boys with two present day teens - 18 year old Patrick and 19 year old Gator with the former earning money for community college and the latter for his baby girl. Gator was hard enough to do the deed, plus I find it really hot watching an 18 year old and a 19 year old boy having sex with each other, and they looked great together. I do agree that I would love to see Jos Alvarez fucking them both (either sequentially or in a three way) and look forward to seeing Jos Alvarez again in action next Sunday.

I haven’t posted in a while because of how “interesting” it’s been here lately. But I wanted to comment on this scene. While I like Mikey and for the most part his scenes have been ok this was a bad pairing. Patrick is awful and of the most boring and dull models I’ve seen on here in while. I was already thinking it would be awful when the second the camera turned on he looks bored and he was yawning. It was a complete turnoff. He can suck dick ok but that’s about it. I need models that have some life and spunk and have a personality. There was no chemistry between them and I still haven’t decided what to score it. I am excited to see what David brings to the table going forward but I have faith in him and I think we should give him a chance and I look forward to more then one scene a week.

Gator needs to stick to bottoming. But it shows that he probably is mostly straight that he had a little trouble staying hard to fuck. Straight guys that like to bottom often get off on the role reversal situation with a guy. They are often not as turned on the other way around.

Last edited:
I haven’t posted in a while because of how “interesting” it’s been here lately. But I wanted to comment on this scene. While I like Mikey and for the most part his scenes have been ok this was a bad pairing. Patrick is awful and of the most boring and dull models I’ve seen on here in while. I was already thinking it would be awful when the second the camera turned on he looks bored and he was yawning. It was a complete turnoff. He can suck dick ok but that’s about it. I need models that have some life and spunk and have a personality. There was no chemistry between them and I still haven’t decided what to score it. I am excited to see what David brings to the table going forward but I have faith in him and I think we should give him a chance and I look forward to more then one scene a week.
Great to see you posting again Y&C! And I think you made some interesting points that I largely agree with. Patrick seemed totally bored, yawning and cracking his knuckles while David was talking to Mikey, and I totally agree with your saying,

"I am excited to see what David brings to the table going forward but I have faith in him and I think we should give him a chance and I look forward to more then one scene a week". :thumbup1: