• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

San Diego Pride - July 19 and 20, 2014

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
We will be back in San Diego again this year for another great Pride Festival. We hope to see you there.

We will be back in San Diego again this year for another great Pride Festival. We hope to see you there.

Gee, the second in a series of Southern California events - what a surprise!!

long beach in may and san diego in july. we do pride well!

And Palm Springs in Nov. And a lot of places do Pride well like NYC, DC, Balto, Phila, Pittsburgh. But nary a pride event for Broke Straight Boys in the entire northeast.

long beach in may and san diego in july. we do pride well!

I love the fact that these two cities not only have amazing pride events but also don't have them in June like most of the rest of the country. When all the events are in June it makes it hard to attend them all. When they are during the other months it certainly makes things a lot easier.

Don't you ever get tired of repeating yourself over and over again??

On this issue, no; and by the way, your talking about being repetitive falls into the "pot calling the kettle black" category!

Don't you ever get tired of repeating yourself over and over again??
On this issue, no; and by the way, your talking about being repetitive falls into the "pot calling the kettle black" category!
You guys are both dear friends of mine, so to quote the late Rodney King, I say “Can we all get along?” Please guys. :frown:

It is my plan to drive on down, so I will do my best to fulfill your request.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

It will be great to see you at pride this weekend. :)

when I see them tomorrow, I will try to give them a big kiss. there are so many places I would like to plant a kiss.

Wouldn't you know it! An acquaintance of mine who just moved to San Diego at the beginning spring was my "go to guy" for the San Diego Pride event this year! I knew he would be attending and I was going to have him seek out the Broke Straight Boys booth and convey my support, meet and greet models and staff.....you know, REPRESENT for me as a fan! Where the F**k is he this weekend? Just posted on FB, that he is in NYC and he's sorry to miss the San Diego Pride! I may have to "Unfriend" his ass on FB LOL!