• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rowan Fucking Brandon Evans Raw

StudddAndy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
There are some notable things about this scene.

First of all, the scene is dominated by Brandon Evans beautiful body, and the camera showed off the beautiful body this guy has built. How pretty can the world be, with Brandon on his knees in bed and Rowan is doing his best to suck that long pertty dick., or laying face down waiting on Rowan to get his dick hard enough to fuck that hot fucking ass. Neither the 4th of July or Christmas are that beautiful. Arms, legs, chest, ass, dick, face, smile.

Unfortunately, both Brandon and Rowan seemed to have no more than an AVERAGE interest in the sex, but my dick made up for whatever was lacking because he had a way ABOVE AVERAGE interest in Brandon's body, his perfect back and in his dick. Oh Jesus!

And while Rowan isn't a dominate person, and doesn't have a great body like Brnadon does, he has this hot little boy next door body. I used to talk my mom into letting me ride home on the bus with guys built like Rowan, and either catch a fuck before a parent got home to catch us, or sneak a fuck in a haystack in the barn, or sometimes we'd fuck in the basement with at least one of his parents upstairs. That's where I learned to stand a guy against a wall and fuck him. A job skill that served me well, later in life. Then, as soon as I busted a few times, I'd talk my Mom into coming to get me, before supper. Hot little buddies like Rowan have had a GREAT influence on my early child hood development. They were relatively plentiful plentiful, and a hell of a lot of fun.

So I liked this scene, and my dick went crazy over it. Normality prevails.

Last edited:
There are some notable things about this scene.

First of all, the scene is dominated by Brandon Evans beautiful body, and the camera showed off the beautiful body this guy has built. How pretty can the world be, with Brandon on his knees in bed and Rowan is doing his best to suck that long pertty dick., or laying face down waiting on Rowan to get his dick hard enough to fuck that hot fucking ass. Neither the 4th of July or Christmas are that beautiful. Arms, legs, chest, ass, dick, face, smile.

Unfortunately, both Brandon and Rowan seemed to have no more than an AVERAGE interest in the sex, but my dick made up for whatever was lacking because he had a way ABOVE AVERAGE interest in Brandon's body, his perfect back and in his dick. Oh Jesus!

And while Rowan isn't a dominate person, and doesn't have a great body like Brnadon does, he has this hot little boy next door body. I used to talk my mom into letting me ride home on the bus with guys built like Rowan, and either catch a fuck before a parent got home to catch us, or sneak a fuck in a haystack in the barn, or sometimes we'd fuck in the basement with at least one of his parents upstairs. That's where I learned to stand a guy against a wall and fuck him. A job skill that served me well, later in life. Then, as soon as I busted a few times, I'd talk my Mom into coming to get me, before supper. Hot little buddies like Rowan have had a GREAT influence on my early child hood development. They were relatively plentiful plentiful, and a hell of a lot of fun.

So I liked this scene, and my dick went crazy over it. Normality prevails.

Amen, amen. Brandon has such a beautiful body! He might convince me to be a bottom for him. Shit, I know he could. And kudos to Rowan on several points. His furry pubes were terrific. His cock sucking skills have really improved. He was deep throating Brandon and looked like he enjoyed it (as did Brandon). Rowan also looked like he was into the fucking. When he first started I got the impression that he was not quite into the guy sex, but either his acting skills have improved, or he has become a convert. No visible problems keeping it up.

But I guess nothing is perfect. I don't mind that Brandon trims his chest as too much hair would obscure his beautiful body, but I wish he would let his pubes bush out. Some of us think that pubic hair is very sexy. It's like the mane on a male lion. And while I suppose that if I was getting porked by Rowan I might holler 'oh fuck, oh fuck', I wish he had been more descriptive. Come on guys, tell me how it FEELS. Normally, the top asks, "Do you like that?"and the bottom grunts, "Yeah", and that's it. Are they afraid somebody will think they are queer if they talk about how it feels when the top hits their prostate? or how hot it is when the sucker swallows the suckee deep in his throat? Such exchanges are helpful to us queers who are trying to get off to the scene.

And while I am on a rant, I like to see guys enjoying their partner's bodies. If I was having sex with Brandon (oh blessed fantasy) I would not be able to keep my hands off of him. Feel those muscles, rub those cocks together, pull his body close while you are kissing to feel him against you. Um, um!

Another thing. I don't think either of these guys ever cracked a smile. Sex is fun. Why so serious? When I look back at most of the videos from BSB1, I see these kids laughing and joking with each other. Maybe that's the difference between a couple of straight boys laughing about the absurdity of having sex with another guy, and a couple of pros getting down to business. In the old days, they laughed about it, either because they were nervous or because they were getting a kick out of it.

Sorry if I sound negative, but this is Just my take on the scene. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the hell out of it and got off to it. But hey. There is always room for improvement, right?

First, I would like to say that Brandon is one hot young man. Masculine, beautiful body, great attitude, and can throw a fuck like nobody's business. Unlike some, I prefer to keep him as a top as I think it suits him better and he seldom fails to deliver. I would even let him eat crackers in bed on a cold winter's night.
I do think that Rowan's sucking skills have improved some, and that's a good thing, but to continue to try to pass him off as a top?? That dog just doesn't hunt...I find it difficult to wrap my head around him even remotely being a convincing top. His looks are not masculine, his mannerisms are not masculine either. I am sure he is a nice kid but no amount of coaching can give him masculinity in my opinion. You either have it or you don't. (and I do acknowledge that it is all in the eye of the beholder) To me, this scene was a waste of a valuable asset (Brandon) that Broke Straight Boys can ill afford. Obviously gay (Dillon) yet infinitely more masculine (Dillon) would have been a better top in this scene with Brandon than the one we got. I confess that I gave Brandon a 5 and Rowan a 2!

First, I would like to say that Brandon is one hot young man. Masculine, beautiful body, great attitude, and can throw a fuck like nobody's business. Unlike some, I prefer to keep him as a top as I think it suits him better and he seldom fails to deliver. I would even let him eat crackers in bed on a cold winter's night.
I do think that Rowan's sucking skills have improved some, and that's a good thing, but to continue to try to pass him off as a top?? That dog just doesn't hunt...I find it difficult to wrap my head around him even remotely being a convincing top. His looks are not masculine, his mannerisms are not masculine either. I am sure he is a nice kid but no amount of coaching can give him masculinity in my opinion. You either have it or you don't. (and I do acknowledge that it is all in the eye of the beholder) To me, this scene was a waste of a valuable asset (Brandon) that Broke Straight Boys can ill afford. Obviously gay (Dillon) yet infinitely more masculine (Dillon) would have been a better top in this scene with Brandon than the one we got. I confess that I gave Brandon a 5 and Rowan a 2!

I agree totally so have nothing more to say; other than I graded Brandon a 4 and Rowan a 3. Thanks SFPS for saving me the time - lol !!!

Brandon is worth the look. Beautiful Body. Ass made for Fucking. Otherwise pretty boring scene...I have seen Brandon Fucked by some Real Big Man Sized Cocks. On other sites.
Can't understand his moaning and growing Here? It is acting I guess?

Last edited:
I agree totally so have nothing more to say; other than I graded Brandon a 4 and Rowan a 3. Thanks SFPS for saving me the time - lol !!!

My pleasure. Your most welcome.

Brandon is worth the look. Beautiful Body. Ass made for Fucking. Otherwise pretty boring scene...I have seen Brandon Fucked by some Real Big Man Sized Cocks. On other sites.
Can't understand his moaning and growing Here? It is acting I guess?

I think it was to give the appearance that Rowan was hitting all the right spots and dominating (lol) Brandon.

Well, I've seen better scenes. Brandon is a damn fine boy, but I still think he is better as a bottom. He just needed someone more dominating in this scene. Rowan got and stayed pretty hard during this scene, but I think the idea of dominating another guy did that. I still don't think that makes Rowan a top, though. His cocksucking skills have improved dramatically, so I will give him kudos for that.

There was no spark whatsoever in this scene, which would account for the lack of enthusiasm in Brandon's "dialogue". Every time he said "fuck", it was as if he was asking, "Is it in?". I guess I should have expected that from the promo picture. Could two guys sit farther apart and still be in the same picture?

Well, there are other new scenes coming. I'm particularly waiting to see Brenden and Benjamin. I think both those guys are hot!

Well I'm going to start with my thoughts with my less positive thoughts and go to positive.

I feel like a true pervert watching Rowan. I feel like I'm watching an underage boy. He looks kind of like he still has some baby fat and his body hasn't matured yet into a young mans body. He has feminine breast and nipples in my opinion. I think he should bottom and give up trying to top. I agree there was no spark with the two in this scene. I really don't think I have seen a scene with with Rowan that he sparked or clicked with his partner. Rowan didn't even really shoot any cum that was really visible. Maybe he had done some scenes earlier in the day or something.

I'm not sure either one knows how to kiss and be sexy about it. Maybe they are trying to come off as straight.

Now Brandon has the body type that just really gets me going. The broad shoulders, narrow hips (V-shaped torso). I do think Brandon enjoyed being fucked. His facial expressions are hot to me also, he seems to get into the scene. His toes were curling at a couple of points. Again maybe that was acting. Brandon shot a great load.