• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rimming is Winning!

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Wasn't that a cute title?

I have noticed that there has been a lot more rimming in the more recent scenes. I'm just wondering if it is suggested now to the models. I'm sure that most people here on the forum don't necessarily read the scene thread comments. I try to as much as possible, and I know that the three most requested things from most people are rimming, creampies, & swallowing. I'd personally like to see a felching scene, lol, but I think that might be a little too much to ask of these young men. LMAO. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris, Max or Derek would be down for it. Just sayin'!
Anyhoo, there have been quite a few great rimming scenes recently, with this latest Jos Alvarez/Derek scene being about the best on the site. That was actually an ass eating presentation. Another great scene is the Elijah/Max scene, because it was so unexpected. Some straight guys are weird about that sort of thing, so the fact that Elijah gave up that ass for the taking is so impressive to me. Max and JJ is another great rimming scene....hell I think Max Jay came to Broke Straight Boys to eat some ass, because if I remember correctly he ate Ryan Pitt's ass pretty damn swell on his birthday. Talk about eating some damn cake on your birthday. Max is an ass eating pro.
So, my question is this... What are some of your favorite rimming scenes on Broke Straight Boys? I love all the ones I mentioned, but I can't help but think of some of my older favorites. Jason Matthews was an ass eating pro, so I love his scenes with Spencer Todd, Brandon Beal, & Damien Kyle
I know Richie West tweeted not so long ago that he tried rimming for the first time on his last shoot week but didn't say who, so we have that scene to look forward to as well. So Broke Straight Boys...Keep the rimming coming. It's definitely HOT.

I'm interested to hear from many of you. The forum has been kind of dead lately, so I'm just trying to start up interesting conversation.

Last edited:
I enjoy seeing rimming in the scenes. Though I admit it's not a particular fetish of mine. I most enjoy it when the recipient model enjoys it and is responsive and somewhat vocal. haha

Wasn't that a cute title?

I have noticed that there has been a lot more rimming in the more recent scenes. I'm just wondering if it is suggested now to the models. I'm sure that most people here on the forum don't necessarily read the scene thread comments. I try to as much as possible, and I know that the three most requested things from most people are rimming, creampies, & swallowing. I'd personally like to see a felching scene, lol, but I think that might be a little too much to ask of these young men. LMAO. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris, Max or Derek would be down for it. Just sayin'!
Anyhoo, there have been quite a few great rimming scenes recently, with this latest Jos Alvarez/Derek scene being about the best on the site. That was actually an ass eating presentation. Another great scene is the Elijah/Max scene, because it was so unexpected. Some straight guys are weird about that sort of thing, so the fact that Elijah gave up that ass for the taking is so impressive to me. Max and JJ is another great rimming scene....hell I think Max Jay came to Broke Straight Boys to eat some ass, because if I remember correctly he ate Ryan Pitt's ass pretty damn swell on his birthday. Talk about eating some damn cake on your birthday. Max is an ass eating pro.
So, my question is this... What are some of your favorite rimming scenes on Broke Straight Boys? I love all the ones I mentioned, but I can't help but think of some of my older favorites. Jason Matthews was an ass eating pro, so I love his scenes with Spencer Todd, Brandon Beal, & Damien Kyle
I know Richie West tweeted not so long ago that he tried rimming for the first time on his last shoot week but didn't say who, so we have that scene to look forward to as well. So Broke Straight Boys...Keep the rimming coming. It's definitely HOT.

I'm interested to hear from many of you. The forum has been kind of dead lately, so I'm just trying to start up interesting conversation.

Note that Sky Clesi gave Richie West a great creampie internal cum shot a few scenes ago. Now that Sky is bottoming, it may be his turn to receive one. A few years ago, a model named Flip did the same to Oliver Saxon. Flip was not one of Broke Straight Boys's top models, but that scene was his moment in the sun.

I enjoy seeing rimming in the scenes. Though I admit it's not a particular fetish of mine. I most enjoy it when the recipient model enjoys it and is responsive and somewhat vocal. haha

I think that rimming makes the recipient's ass crave cock. If you get a straight guy to let you rim him. you probably then get to fuck him.

Note that Sky Clesi gave Richie West a great creampie internal cum shot a few scenes ago. Now that Sky is bottoming, it may be his turn to receive one. A few years ago, a model named Flip did the same to Oliver Saxon. Flip was not one of Broke Straight Boys's top models, but that scene was his moment in the sun.

That is very true. That Sky/Richie creampie was a great one. I’ll have to check out the Flip scene, thanks for letting me know.