• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Riding Cock in videos

rocksteady

Reaction score
I have been a long time member of Broke Straight Boys and love this site. Am I the only guy here that wants to see some fucking where they are riding the dick on top, and not on the side or doggy style? I love to see a guy bouncing up and down on a hard cock, and wish Broke Straight Boys had the boys do this. Thoughts?

I have been a long time member of Broke Straight Boys and love this site. Am I the only guy here that wants to see some fucking where they are riding the dick on top, and not on the side or doggy style? I love to see a guy bouncing up and down on a hard cock, and wish Broke Straight Boys had the boys do this. Thoughts?

Riding is hot! Also considerate to the bottom, as it allows him to set the pace of the fuck!

some members, including me, have complained about the cowgirl position in the past. Only because I’ve only seen a few that were entertaining. If the camera man can fully capture the penetration and you can see the model truly riding the dick then I’m all for it. In the past it’s been a lot of sitting and not really seeing that much action.

One of my favorites is the scene with Cody Smith and Ryan Pitt. This is the kind of riding I like…..

0E10A912-2C95-48BB-9F13-54CB421F1029.jpg

And then Cody, the true professional, decided to take it up a notch and put that arm behind his head showing off his armpit and bicep….

C0C854B5-C71E-46EF-AF3C-962F3DB09215.jpg

So if the riding is something that I can see, I’m all in. In this scene Cody controls it a bit and then Ryan thrusts some too.
Those riding scenes where one just sits on the other (usually facing each other) and they both bounce up and down and moan and you never see any dick going in at all? Not something I care for.

Crime of Sodom & Gomorrah.jpg

TT13.jpg

Victor_BenStatham11.jpg

Romeo & Felix.jpg

TT15.jpg

TT28.jpg

Rhyheim & Leon Reddz.jpg

Rhyheim & Leon Reddz 2.jpg

Bangers & Ass (Enlarged).jpg

Dean Brody.jpg

This kind of riding is HOT, w/ feet soles showing in the air. Any position/angle w/ feet soles clearly showing is HOT!
Hail Sitri! Hail Asmodeus! Hail Philotanus! Hail STN!

Last edited:
This kind of riding is HOT, w/ feet soles showing in the air. Any position/angle w/ feet soles clearly showing is HOT!
Hail Sitri! Hail Asmodeus! Hail Philotanus! Hail STN!

Yes!

Riding & fucking a ridden cock are my favorite position & actions!!!! Good to see the forum back up & running after 12 hours or so.