• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rickys 2nd Time Bottoming

br6205

BSB Proud Member
Reaction score
Amone knows how to do everything well but I did not see it here. Ricky on the other hand impressed me. Ricky actually has improved in his sucking skills. There was no ass play. As a result I found the scene disappointing.

Love Amone washboard abs and his big dick but this video had absolutely no chemistry, Ricky did better in his bottom scene with Darron. Gave the scene a 3. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Love Amone washboard abs and his big dick but this video had absolutely no chemistry, Ricky did better in his bottom scene with Darron. Gave the scene a 3. Just my opinion.
We agree.

Love Amone washboard abs and his big dick but this video had absolutely no chemistry, Ricky did better in his first video. Gave the scene a 3. Just my opinion.

I agree about Amone’s body and dick but I haven’t enjoyed his “hired gun” attitude in his scenes. I understand that Darron has done many scenes for many studios, but in each of his scenes here, I feel like he is totally into his scene and his partner. Not so much for me with Amone.

I do like Ricky and look forwrd to future scenes with more animated partners.

I agree about Amone’s body and dick but I haven’t enjoyed his “hired gun” attitude in his scenes. I understand that Darron has done many scenes for many studios, but in each of his scenes here, I feel like he is totally into his scene and his partner. Not so much for me with Amone.

I do like Ricky and look forwrd to future scenes with more animated partners.
Since when is the chemistry the fault of a single player? It takes 2 to tango.

Good point but Amone is a very seasoned player & should have taken the lead.
I have seen Amone around a lot and he was also the top, so I can’t say you are wrong about this. It is still unfair to put blame on one side or the other, it’s a team sport.

I have seen Amone around a lot and he was also the top, so I can’t say you are wrong about this. It is still unfair to put blame on one side or the other, it’s a team sport.
Frankly in his other scenes he does everything well, here Ricky actuslly did sucking Amone better, had Amone been into this scene Ricky might have followed.

This scene has a terrible score. The fact that this scene has a much lower score than Richie West and Oliver Dean is a true crime. I will never forgive Broke Straight Boys for that 2019 Christmas Day release. LOL It was like getting switches in your stocking.
To be fair that scene wasn’t that bad but Oliver chewed gum the entire scene and it was such a distraction and turn off. Especially since I think Oliver is so cute.
I didn’t think this Amone/Ricky scene was that bad. Not at the current score. A little rimming goes a long way and since Amone has rimmed in most scenes I was surprised he didn’t here.

This scene has a terrible score. The fact that this scene has a much lower score than Richie West and Oliver Dean is a true crime. I will never forgive Broke Straight Boys for that 2019 Christmas Day release. LOL It was like getting switches in your stocking.
To be fair that scene wasn’t that bad but Oliver chewed gum the entire scene and it was such a distraction and turn off. Especially since I think Oliver is so cute.
I didn’t think this Amone/Ricky scene was that bad. Not at the current score. A little rimming goes a long way and since Amone has rimmed in most scenes I was surprised he didn’t here.
Was that the scene where the gum never left his mouth, through the kissing and the sucking? Did he rim too? That could have been a “sticky” situation. lol

Was that the scene where the gum never left his mouth, through the kissing and the sucking? Did he rim too? That could have been a “sticky” situation. lol
Yes! That’s the one!

I expect the score to slowly climb over time, they usually settle after a few weeks from what I’ve noticed. I find it interesting how this particular scene started so low, they usually start off high and drop. I even saw it get under 3, I don’t know how many votes were cast at that time but there must have been a lot of 1s and 2s.

I expect the score to slowly climb over time, they usually settle after a few weeks from what I’ve noticed. I find it interesting how this particular scene started so low, they usually start off high and drop. I even saw it get under 3, I don’t know how many votes were cast at that time but there must have been a lot of 1s and 2s.
I love that you pay attention to the same kinds of things that I do. I think it is so cool to have you as an active member of the forum GWTW. Very cool. :001_cool:

I don't recall ever giving a scene a 1 or 2. In this case I saw improvement in Ricky and gave hima 4 and because of for me Amone's lackluster performance, him a 3 and the scene a 3. Of course the number used here is the average score. More meaningful would include the mean and extremes as well as the number of votes. A meaningful score must have a large enough sample say around 50 votes. I am a recovering statistician among other hats I wore.

I looked at where 3.4 ranks vs everything else, and wow, most of the scenes in that area seem to be a decade old, many are solo or just jacking off/BJ… this scene might not be wonderful but I agree that it probably doesn’t belong in the bottom 10% of all the content here.

I'm a big fan of Amone. I enjoy all of his scenes, here and elsewhere. I think Ricky's scenes here have been pretty hot. That all said, this scene didn't work well. At first I thought it was a bad pairing...but with reflection I think it's a scene between two straight guys trying (with difficulty, and somewhat unnaturally for them), to have gay sex. However, isn't that why we are here to some degree? I often look back on past videos and like them more retrospectively...I think (hope) this is one I may do too

I'm a big fan of Amone. I enjoy all of his scenes, here and elsewhere. I think Ricky's scenes here have been pretty hot. That all said, this scene didn't work well. At first I thought it was a bad pairing...but with reflection I think it's a scene between two straight guys trying (with difficulty, and somewhat unnaturally for them), to have gay sex. However, isn't that why we are here to some degree? I often look back on past videos and like them more retrospectively...I think (hope) this is one I may do too

I am with you in being here to watch straight guys trying to have gay sex. But surprisingly there are some who say that it doesn’t matter if the guys are gay or straight. I never understood why someone would be a member here, if it doesn’t matter. But I fully agree with you!