• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

reassessing Tyler White - major growth major potency

KRU1996

Reaction score
Tyler White entered Broke Straight Boys an apprehensive Boston boy with lots of bravado.
What is important is that he had sufficient courage to step outside of his normative hetero-stud reproducing environment into the some would say satyro-schizo world of Broke Straight Boys in which every banana is not only a banana but also a cock in the ass yet it remains nourishin fruit for oral consumption too...
Tyler went from almost bye-bye boy to enjoying being a guy's fuck-stud to the creation of twin(k)-persona with his boy Kaden Alexander - the AlphaDawgz - to begging for cock in his ass in the 1000th orgy to a cool-day-at-the-hottub scene with Vadim Black that marked a turn to a more well-rounded model...
The scene was Vadim Black showed them dropping inhibitions as two good buddies will do as they girl-talk which opens the door for two buddies to silently recognize their mutual recognition of the others studliness without going "gay" yet knowing it would be hot to get off with one another. Kissing, licking, fucking and banging ass demanding that other love the dick in his ass.
Now Tyler and Brody was just super too.
Tyler conveys studliness and has embraced multiple parts of his personality and allowed us to see himselves on film.
Thanks Tyler you are groovy hot and just keep slammin' and you kiss so so well and the way you stare into a guy's eyes just melts while increasing the desire to please you. yumyum

Tyler White entered Broke Straight Boys an apprehensive Boston boy with lots of bravado.
What is important is that he had sufficient courage to step outside of his normative hetero-stud reproducing environment into the some would say satyro-schizo world of Broke Straight Boys in which every banana is not only a banana but also a cock in the ass yet it remains nourishin fruit for oral consumption too...
Tyler went from almost bye-bye boy to enjoying being a guy's fuck-stud to the creation of twin(k)-persona with his boy Kaden Alexander - the AlphaDawgz - to begging for cock in his ass in the 1000th orgy to a cool-day-at-the-hottub scene with Vadim Black that marked a turn to a more well-rounded model...
The scene was Vadim Black showed them dropping inhibitions as two good buddies will do as they girl-talk which opens the door for two buddies to silently recognize their mutual recognition of the others studliness without going "gay" yet knowing it would be hot to get off with one another. Kissing, licking, fucking and banging ass demanding that other love the dick in his ass.
Now Tyler and Brody was just super too.
Tyler conveys studliness and has embraced multiple parts of his personality and allowed us to see himselves on film.
Thanks Tyler you are groovy hot and just keep slammin' and you kiss so so well and the way you stare into a guy's eyes just melts while increasing the desire to please you. yumyum

I so agree!

very well written! conveys my thoughts exactly. I think Tyler is one of the best models I have seen in a long time, something about him just demands your attention. My only hope is that he doesn't let any negativity on these boards get to him. I believe he is doing a great job though of absorbing critiques and not taking any negative posts personally.

Welcome to the forum Jeff! :welcome:

You have good taste. lol I'm glad to see you're a Tyler fan also. :biggrin: