• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

When Tyler Wade was a Yankee reserve, I’d post pictures of him as I found him very hot. Now he is on the Los Angeles Angels and his teammate Shohei Ohtani apparently agrees with me.

Shohei Ohtani only addresses Tyler Wade as 'Ikemen' because everyone in Japan hilariously thinks he's Hot.

What does that mean? Hot guy. Yes.

“Many Angels are famous in Japan because they keep showing up in photos of Ohtani; he recently informed Wade that the second baseman has many admirers abroad, and he now only addresses him as “ikemen,” which means ‘hot guy.’,”

This was Tyler last year when a Yankee.

34911BD3-8866-48D5-9FEC-57244A3AF2D8.jpg

And now with Angels as Hot Guy in Japan.

4302203A-B720-4382-89E7-40CFDD1EDD40.jpg

Attachments

• DC417F25-DBE3-453B-88D8-C8C70E9E4127.jpeg
    DC417F25-DBE3-453B-88D8-C8C70E9E4127.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 59
The Yankees continued on their winning ways Friday shutting out Detroit, 13-0 with dominant starting pitching plus power and defence. They are now 37-15 with the best record in baseball, two games better than the L.A. Dodgers. Could these two iconic teams be headed to another October showdown? It is way too early to know but going back to the Dodgers roots in Brooklyn these two teams have quite a place in baseball history. Stay tuned…..

E634D152-744A-447D-A4ED-E54088B0FF86.jpeg

4865047E-7EF0-4CA0-A614-83A1059EE7CA.jpeg

E3F69637-1FE5-4810-BD01-870E539A8BEA.jpeg

C670E978-9318-4E6B-9B2A-FD09C9A2A6AF.jpg

Was a Brooklyn Dodger fan & then a LA Dodger fan till I went to San Diego. Mike, dream on.

Rafael nadal wins record-extending 22nd grand slam title with incomparable 14th final-round victory at roland garros

When Tyler Wade was a Yankee reserve, I’d post pictures of him as I found him very hot. Now he is on the Los Angeles Angels and his teammate Shohei Ohtani apparently agrees with me.

Shohei Ohtani only addresses Tyler Wade as 'Ikemen' because everyone in Japan hilariously thinks he's Hot.

What does that mean? Hot guy. Yes.

“Many Angels are famous in Japan because they keep showing up in photos of Ohtani; he recently informed Wade that the second baseman has many admirers abroad, and he now only addresses him as “ikemen,” which means ‘hot guy.’,”

This was Tyler last year when a Yankee.

View attachment 65475

And now with Angels as Hot Guy in Japan.

View attachment 65477

I think that I just read a sports note on TV that the Angels have placed Tyler on the IL.

I don’t remember if I’d mentioned here that Duke’s Joey Baker has decided to transfer to another school in hopes of getting more playing time for his fifth season. He was seen this week visiting Michigan. In reading about him I hadn’t realized that he is 6’ 6” tall. He looks smaller on the court compared to his teammates. Wherever he winds up I will root for him. Gotta love Joey! :smiley-love021:

446E7930-6044-4132-AAD1-573E938E282C.jpeg

6D0161F4-33D0-49BE-A680-6318EEA46B98.jpg

Wherever he winds up I will root for him. Gotta love Joey!

Even if he plays against Duke?

I don’t remember if I’d mentioned here that Duke’s Joey Baker has decided to transfer to another school in hopes of getting more playing time for his fifth season. He was seen this week visiting Michigan. In reading about him I hadn’t realized that he is 6’ 6” tall. He looks smaller on the court compared to his teammates. Wherever he winds up I will root for him. Gotta love Joey! :smiley-love021:

View attachment 66351

View attachment 66352

Joey was in a difficult position last season as team captain with very little playing time. A lot of Duke's team last year entered the NBA draft, so Joey did have a chance at more playing time next season at Duke, but Duke is also bringing in a lot of highly regarded high school recruits, so no guarantees. Perhaps Joey and the new Duke coach had a heart to heart talk about this.

What can the Yankees do about their Aaron Hicks problem?

What can the Yankees do about their Aaron Hicks problem?
I didn’t know that you cared br. lol. But as long as you asked, we must keep in mind that they are 40-16, the best record in baseball, four games better than the Dodgers who are second best, so whatever problems they have are not hindering them as of now.

However, prior to the 2019 season, Hicks agreed to a seven-year, $70 million extension which has four years remaining, so they just need to hope he stays healthy and gets better. Although he was on base a few times on Tuesday and had two hits and threw out a man at the plate last night, so perhaps he is turning things around with two thirds of the season remaining. Their other unproductive outfielder, Joey Gallo is only under contract for this season, so he can more easily be moved. But again, right now things are going extremely well in spite of these two guys.

Thanks for asking br. As you know I love talking about my Yankees as much as I enjoy talking about believably straight boys lolololol

Thanks for asking br. As you know I love talking about my Yankees as much as I enjoy talking about believably straight boys lolololol

Which was why I asked. I did note they lost to Minn., as the Mets lost to the Padres.

Which was why I asked. I did note they lost to Minn., as the Mets lost to the Padres.
Yes, I did check the standings before I made my previous post. Yankees are currently 40-16, (best in American League), four games better than Dodgers at 36-20, (best in National League). There are still almost four months left to the regular season and then three rounds of playoff baseball until the World Series, but it sure would be nice for historical reasons too for another fall classic between these two traditional rivals.

From Wikipedia :

“ The rivalry between the Dodgers and Yankees is one of the most well-known rivalries in Major League Baseball. The two teams have met 11 times in the World Series, more times than any other pair of teams from the American and National leagues.”

00F58A13-4282-4460-861D-3D5BE214A371.jpg

A clarification on my previous post saying the Dodgers are best in National League. I checked and the Mets are 38-21 for a .644 percentage while the Dodgers at 36-20 have a .643 percentage, so the Mets are the best in the N.L by one percentage point.

Yankees were losing 7-3. Gallo hit two home runs. . Aaron Hicks hit two run homer to tie it and drove in third run. Yankees won 10-7.

What Aaron Hicks problem? :lol:

I just shoowed you what was reported. Where there is smoke there must be fire!

I just read a article called, “ Will Aaron Judge’s ‘gamble’ with Yankees go down as best in MLB history?”

C4E73389-401C-4AD7-BB1D-642FD8C12E4E.jpg

From the article, “During spring he rejected a seven-year, $213.5 million extension from the New York Yankees, clearly indicating he knows he’s worth more from both a performance and marketing standpoint. That’s not going to guarantee you something north of $35 million per year, given the success we’ve seen from other players who have landed some of the biggest contracts ever.

But now? Judge is the clear MVP frontrunner in the entire sport after his roaring start. Through 53 games, he’s hitting .315 with a 1.070 OPS, 204 OPS+, 46 runs scored, 22 homers and 45 RBI. Unbelievable.”

Turning down seven years guaranteed over $30 million a year takes big balls. But based on Judge’s first third of the season, the bet may pay off big time for Judge! It’s possible that another team may outbid the Yankees, but somehow I think the two sides will work out a deal and Judge will remain a Yankee for life.