• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

The Yankees had sailed through most of the first forth of the baseball season firing on all cylinders and being basically injury free, except for a catcher they traded for from Minnesota and pinch runner Tim LoCastro. However now the injuries and COVID list have hit them hard with two pitchers done for the season, and Giancarlo Stanton and Jonathan Loisaga on the injured list, and DJ LeMahieu injured as well. But last night they brought up rookie pitcher JP Sears from the minors to make his first major league start in front of his parents and girlfriend and he pitched five innings of shutout ball to get the win.

View attachment 64379

And fellow rookie Ron Marinaccio pitched two innings of shutout ball in relief as the Yankees won and still have the best record in baseball.

View attachment 64380

Oh the same day, the Mets started a rookie against the Giants, who gave up nine runs in less than two innings! The Mets scored 28 runs in three games and only won one of them! Having starters @#s 1, 2 and 3 all on the IL is beginning to take its toll.

Good to see my Celtics back in the finals.
Ive been rooting for Boston as last former Duke player left in playoffs is the very talented Jayson Tatum.

FDC277B6-CBB1-411E-BAC2-4D4D20D73B19.jpg

02BC1DA1-3132-452E-9ED1-19660E534A4E.jpg

Attachments

• FBB68F99-1C8E-452B-A4BA-150B6A0B5B1C.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 29
So now we got it. The reason you are a Duke fan are for the hot guys!
I know you are joking br. But I also enjoy watching the “ugly” guys play too. But if they are cute, I get to combine two of my passions simultaneously. :tongue:

I know you are joking br. But I also enjoy watching the “ugly” guys play too. But if they are cute, I get to combine two of my passions simultaneously. :tongue:

Yes, that does make it greater.

Interesting fact going into Memorial Day: The Yankees have the best record in major league baseball and lead their division of 4 and 1/2 games, while the Mets are a few games behind in record but lead their division by 8 and 1/2 games! So the Mets' division lead is nearly twice as big as the Yanks'! Just an observation!

Interesting fact going into Memorial Day: The Yankees have the best record in major league baseball and lead their division of 4 and 1/2 games, while the Mets are a few games behind in record but lead their division by 8 and 1/2 games! So the Mets' division lead is nearly twice as big as the Yanks'! Just an observation!

Quality sometimes is not the deciding factor in most all things in life.

Both Yankees and Mets in first place in their respective divisions at Memorial Day for first time in many years.

The Padres have a fight with the Dodgers I believe for first. Unfortunately their top player got injured. That has yet to play a part with the New York teams, which must not be over looked in the long arduous season that remains.

The Padres have a fight with the Dodgers I believe for first. Unfortunately their top player got injured. That has yet to play a part with the New York teams, which must not be over looked in the long arduous season that remains.
No question about it br. There are lot’s of interesting stories across the nation in baseball and yes it is a long arduous season indeed. NFL Football is 17 games, NBA is 82 and NHL is 82. MLB is 162. As has often been been said, the baseball season is a marathon and not a sprint. The storylines have been laid out, but as of now how things will finish is a mystery as the day by day twists and turns remain to be seen.

THe Yankees begin a most interesting series at the stadium today as they play the Angels with Ex-Yankees Andrew Velazquez and Tyler Wade return along with ex-Met Noah Syndergaard.

A095551C-7BA2-4F5A-92F0-C2C0F485D4CD.jpg

E0E661CF-02E1-452D-AC78-09A2E2AC6AF3.jpeg

5D0BE289-A973-48CF-BAE7-06D080C433D1.jpg

7B03A2EB-2FAB-4226-8FF1-3E54396FBC29.jpg

And of course superstars Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani are in town as well.

F00D96A3-7524-45AD-BA8D-65B63B48DA71.jpg

C2DAA425-968C-4CA0-816E-2713ACA88708.jpeg

This should be a good series at the big ball park in The Bronx!!!

View attachment 1131C501-B53F-46FE-9CB0-685490F62C34.webp

Attachments

• EA76B879-3954-430B-AF07-BA7634826AD4.webp
    30 KB · Views: 47
Before I leave for work on this ultra hot late May Day, I saw this beautiful image to me. Yankees turn me on the same way that believably straight young hot guys do. I am most definitely a very weird person. Lol :biggrin:

2D97B56B-E650-4A56-963D-50BD1E621DE4.jpg

Both Yankees and Mets in first place in their respective divisions at Memorial Day for first time in many years.

I just read a rating of all the teams of Major League baseball as of Memorial Day. The top three were Yankees, Dodgers, Mets! The Mets have two more home games versus the Nationals, but then a challenging road trip of four games at the Dodgers, three games at the Padres and three games at the Angels - all without their top three pitchers.

Rafael Nadal gets Roland Garros revenge on Novak Djokovic in late-night thriller

RAFAEL NADAL DEFEATS NOVAK DJOKOVIC IN ROLAND GARROS QUARTERFINAL CLASH BETWEEN LEGENDS
The Spaniard is now two wins away from the 14th Roland Garros title—and 22nd Grand Slam title—of his career.

In the pair's 59th career meeting, the record for most tour-level meetings between two men in the Open Era,