• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

The amazing New York Yankees just won again on a walk off three run home run by superstar Aaron Judge. Yanks still best record in baseball after 29 games. :thumbup:

I had heard about the 80-1 horse Rich Strike winning the Kentucky Derby on Saturday, but this morning on Morning Joe I saw this video showing what an incredible run he had. Amazing!

Very cool. Thanks for sharing the vid.

Sure seems like it but all those spectators, parents, coaches and referees seem to miss what is going on in these kids crotches.

I think they're just being polite and pretending they don't notice. I don't for a second believe that all those sexually repressed housewives, soccer moms soon-to-be empty nesters and even those straight-curious dads reaching a midlife crisis...are totally oblivious to all the virile specimens of young manhood being prominently displayed. haha

I saw that ,too, about the horse race. Not into using animals for sport. I think the sport figure should be able to choose whether they want to participate in a sport or not & last time I looked no animal said they wanted to when they started but that's just me.

I think they're just being polite and pretending they don't notice. I don't for a second believe that all those sexually repressed housewives, soccer moms soon-to-be empty nesters and even those straight-curious dads reaching a midlife crisis...are totally oblivious to all the virile specimens of young manhood being prominently displayed. haha

Particularly when they are sitting next to the mother of the studly young wrestler!

As I mentioned on another thread this morning, when I am into someone or something I tend to be obsessive. And the New York Yankees are one of my obsessions for more than five decades. I love them whether they win or lose, but I am so excited regarding just how good they have been over the first 30 games. Many experts thought that they would finish third or fourth in the American League East with Toronto and Tampa and maybe Boston ahead of them. But thus far they have the best record in Major League Baseball and lead Tampa Bay by four games, Toronto by five and Boston by a whopping 11 1/2. There is so much baseball remaining to be played, but for today, I am a very happy and proud NY Yankees fan.

Every day seems to be a different hero and yesterday it was 25 year old Gleyber Torres who lead off the scoring with a three run homer and wound up driving in all five runs as they finished the two game sweep over Toronto.

E1BB9C8A-C497-48EC-876A-980FE78DFD1F.jpeg5A3F8EF2-8983-46CB-A84B-48A1A8EBF2BE.jpg

Am glad Mike you get so much enjoyment for your team that is so hot at present.

Yankees just beat Chicago White Sox 15-7. Now 23-8. I know it can’t continue like this all season. But for now, it is a lot if fun to be a Yankees fan.:001_smile:

Enjoy unfortunately, my sports hero, Rafa got injured again just as he was poised to win & lost as a result.

Enjoy unfortunately, my sports hero, Rafa got injured again just as he was poised to win & lost as a result.
I am not a tennis fan but I just checked the age of Nadel and see he is 35, which is very young for a man but getting old for a professional athlete. I know that Tom Brady is 44 but he is the exception and playing quarterback does not tax the body as it does in tennis and other sports. It is said that an athlete has two deaths and it is often hard to accept your first one. But with all the money they have both earned both Nadel and Brady are set for their lives and for generations after them. But no matter how talented you may be, Father Time is the great equalizer.

I am not a tennis fan but I just checked the age of Nadel and see he is 35, which is very young for a man but getting old for a professional athlete. I know that Tom Brady is 44 but he is the exception and playing quarterback does not tax the body as it does in tennis and other sports. It is said that an athlete has two deaths and it is often hard to accept your first one. But with all the money they have both earned both Nadel and Brady are set for their lives and for generations after them. But no matter how talented you may be, Father Time is the great equalizer.

You are correct, particularly for a professional tennis player who plays singles. Not only is the issue physical injuries, but psychologically many just cannot accept falling from one of the top players in the world to say a top ten player in the world. The notable exception Jimmy Connors who was #10 in the world when he was 39 years old and enjoyed it. The norm was more Bjorn Borg who retired at age 25 when he felt the first sign of decline in his game. Pete Sampras also could have successfully continued his career many years longer, but refused to do so at a lesser level.

You are correct, particularly for a professional tennis player who plays singles. Not only is the issue physical injuries, but psychologically many just cannot accept falling from one of the top players in the world to say a top ten player in the world. The notable exception Jimmy Connors who was #10 in the world when he was 39 years old and enjoyed it. The norm was more Bjorn Borg who retired at age 25 when he felt the first sign of decline in his game. Pete Sampras also could have successfully continued his career many years longer, but refused to do so at a lesser level.

The problem for Rafa is he plays a very physical game so is injured more frequently despite the amount of practice he does which makes his achievements even more remarkable,

Bjorn Borg sure got my attention back when he was a star. Very much my kind of guy! :drool:

A4BBA64F-CF93-463E-AA77-425858CE2580.jpg

AA49CC1A-C940-4A5E-8A53-8453BE93D8A6.jpg

And rumor has it went commando under his tennis shorts!
I was searching for a pic of Andy’s “Rod Dick” escaping his white tennis shorts. I’ve posted it before. Perhaps it is buried somewhere on my original sports thread.

I thought it would be fitting to post this former cricket great who just died in an auto accident

Australian international Andrew Symonds dies in car crash

Australian international Andrew Symonds dies in car crash.jpg