• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Here is a baseball team I just found out about. They go over the top to provide fans a good time with quirky entertainment throughout. They are a CPL (Coastal Plain League) summer baseball team. The league as I understand it can have college guys from across the nation on their roster. But this team is based out of Georgia.

The Savannah Bananas

Line Dance.jpg
The Savannah Bananas have been dubbed the "Harlem Globetrotters of Baseball" by some.

Baby pic.jpg
Players salute a baby dressed as a banana (as one does) before a game.

Stilts.jpg
A Bananas player steps up to bat in stilts.

You can read more about them here: https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/08/us/savannah-bananas-baseball-tiktok-cec/index.htm

Carlos Alcaraz, rise of the Spanish sensation
When the latest ATP Rankings are released on Monday, teenager Carlos Alcaraz is set to become the youngest player since Nadal in 2005 to enter the top 10.

GettyImages-1390667377jpg.jpg

imagejpg.jpg

alcaraz_5.jpg

Carlos Alcaraz, rise of the Spanish sensation
When the latest ATP Rankings are released on Monday, teenager Carlos Alcaraz is set to become the youngest player since Nadal in 2005 to enter the top 10.

View attachment 61673

View attachment 61674

View attachment 61675
Thanks for that br. I was on the phone on Saturday with my friend in Florida and he and his partner are big tennis fans. He told me to turn on the tennis channel to see this 18 year old sensation I am not into tennis st all and have no idea where to find the tennis channel so thank you for doing the work for me Br.

My pleasure. I do not have the tennis channel but in the up coming Rome tournament & French Open you will get a chance to see him on ESPN if you get their sites.

Kentucky Derby

I had heard about the 80-1 horse Rich Strike winning the Kentucky Derby on Saturday, but this morning on Morning Joe I saw this video showing what an incredible run he had. Amazing!

The more important thing is that pictures and stories of interest get shared in here. I don't get worked up over where they land. So no worries here. :thumbup1:

Wow. He's a keeper! I'm sure he breaks many girls' hearts at the school dances. As well, I'm sure he unknowingly provides some swooning moments, heart palpitations and spank bank material for later enjoyment at home by 10-20% of the guys he shares a locker room with. hahaha

And don't forget all of his male classmates who are spectators at his matches and get to watch and possibly salivate over his constant boner. Granted his wrestling teammates get to see it in the flesh, but thanks to his form fitting singlet all of the spectators get to see every detail of his big rock hard cock!

Whenever I see a player in a Yankee uniform I think of you, my friend.

Nestor Cortes Jr.

Monday afternoon, 27 year old, 5-11, 210 lb., Cuban-American left hand pitcher Nestor Cortes came within four outs of pitching a no hitter, joining a select few in the gloried history of the Yankees, including Don Larsen, Dave Rigetti, David, Cone, David Wells, Jim Abbott and Cory Kluber last year.

Cortes was selected in the 36th round of the MLB draft by the Yanks in 2013, and has bounced around in the majors and minors. He is only earning, $727,000 per year, compared to Yankee ace Garrett Cole who makes $36 million per season. But right now Nestor is the best pitcher on the Yankee staff and one of the hottest pitchers in the MLB so far in this season. He doesn’t have a blazing fast ball but instead throws an assortment of off speed pitches from multiple arm angles, as well as throwing up to 92 mph on occasion. His mustache and his laid back demeanor add to Yankee fans fascination with “Nasty Nestor” as he is affectionately known.

I’m glad I named this thread, “Real Sports” as Nestor would not fit in with my original sports thread featuring Hot Athletes. But right now Nestor is one of my favorite Yankees. :angel:

4017EFC9-2AF4-41EF-AAB2-C2DF0CCDD2ED.jpg

By the way, the Yankees continue to have the best record in all of baseball at 20-8 with a .714 winning percentage. Go Yankees!!!!

Remember Tom Brady was the last pick in his draft.

You are absolutely correct! Part of it is the sport itself, which requires the skin tight form fitting wrestling singlets so as not to enable a wrestler to grab a loose fold in the singlet of an opponent for competitive advantage, and in turn creates a detailed display of the contours of every hard cock and hot ass. What struck me about Keegan is that in EVERY pic of him, be it before, during or after a match, he is rock hard throughout! He reminds me of a similar constantly rock hard wrestler I saw in a multi team wrestling meet a few years back, where this one similarly endowed wrestler wore baggy basketball shorts over his wrestling singlet up until one minute before he wrestled and then put the baggy shorts back on one minute after his match ended. By coincidence, sitting behind me was his mother with a few other mothers of wrestlers. His mother told the others that she insisted on the baggy basketball shorts up until a minute before and from a minute after each one of his matches, because otherwise his own mother thought that to look at her son wearing his wrestling singlet was "obscene!" Her plan to hide his "physical maturity" as you put it kind of backfired, because, as he was the only kid with the baggy basketball shorts routine, everyone in the gym was focused on him from the moment he took the baggy shorts off until the moment he put them back on! Plus for what his own mother called "obscene", his classmates in admiration were probably calling him "sex god!"
In this match he loses but if you notice, his penis bulge is horizontal early in the match and changes position to vertical by the end. Do you think it moved on its own or did his opponent rearrange it when hidden in the clinches? Quite an impressively hung young man.

Caused by his opponent. Wrestling is truly a gay sport.

Oldies often are clueless. Call it dormant sex urges.

In this match he loses but if you notice, his penis bulge is horizontal early in the match and changes position to vertical by the end. Do you think it moved on its own or did his opponent rearrange it when hidden in the clinches? Quite an impressively hung young man.

Young wrestlers are skillful at doing things like that "when hidden in the clinches" as you put it!