• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Yes, Mike, the season is a very long arduous journey but no doubt it is far better to start off on a high note not a low one.

Indeed it does kg, as does the Yankees current eight game winning streak and going into May with the best record in Major League Baseball. The Yankees and general manager Brian Cashman took a lot if criticism this past off season for what he did not do. Well after one month he appears to have taken the right path. But I’ve been around long enough to know that pennants and World Series are won in October, and not April but for now after twenty one games, I am extremely pleased. :biggrin:

And the Mets have won every single series played this year, no series sweeps as the Yanks have done of late, but a pennant winning pace if sustained!

And the Mets have won every single series played this year, no series sweeps as the Yanks have done of late, but a pennant winning pace if sustained!

I don't know how the Yanks did tonight, but I do know that, by sweeping a doubleheader against the World Champion Braves tonight, the Mets have at least tied the Yanks for the best record in baseball and or now hold it exclusively if the Yanks did not win this evening.

I don't know how the Yanks did tonight, but I do know that, by sweeping a doubleheader against the World Champion Braves tonight, the Mets have at least tied the Yanks for the best record in baseball and or now hold it exclusively if the Yanks did not win this evening.

Yankees defeated Toronto 9-1. For 11th straight victory and have the best record in baseball. 18-6. .750 percentage. Mets are doing well too at 18-8 for a .692 percentage.
Big Aaron Judge tied teammate Anthony Rizzo as American League home run leader with 9 after 24 games.

6F33DD4C-59F3-4375-B89F-757791E1CE66.jpg

Where are the Pads & Red Sox? And what of the Celtics.

Where are the Pads & Red Sox? And what of the Celtics.
That information my friend is your job to provide. The name of this thread is, “ Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire” During baseball season, kg follows and admires his Mets, me my Yankees and you are free to post pics, articles or standings of your teams too! :biggrin:

After the Brooklyn Nets were eliminated I haven’t been paying much attention to the NBA playoffs, but I see that Boston defeated Milwaukee in Game 1 as former teammates Jayson Tatum and Grayson Allen are playing each other. Obviously Tatum is the star but I shall follow at least the box scores if not the games as I get two Dukies for the price of one in this series. :biggrin:

5B376E5F-1841-4C00-8A9A-FFB88BA270BD.jpg04332BED-042C-4063-BCF7-A36C6C115E45.jpg

Yankees defeated Toronto 9-1. For 11th straight victory and have the best record in baseball. 18-6. .750 percentage. Mets are doing well too at 18-8 for a .692 percentage.
Big Aaron Judge tied teammate Anthony Rizzo as American League home run leader with 9 after 24 games.

View attachment 60825

You are correct. I was looking both having won 18 games, but the Yanks have two fewer losses. Both lost yesterday, so no change in that.

I was busy last night so the best I could do was two check ins on how the Mets were doing. Not good as they were down to the Phillies 5-0 the first time and 7-1 in bottom of the eighth the second time, when I gave up on that game. This morning, when driving to an appointment and listening to the radio, the NPR announcer mentioned New York Mets 8-7 over the Phillies. I honestly thought that he mistakenly reversed the winning and losing teams! He was NOT mistaken as the Mets scored seven runs in the top of the ninth and won the game! Plus I was able to go to the Mets website and watch every single one of those seven runs score in the top of the ninth! Mikeyank often says "life is good" and I have to say "as a Mets fan, life can't get better than that for their greatest comeback since the 1990s!"

I was busy last night so the best I could do was two check ins on how the Mets were doing. Not good as they were down to the Phillies 5-0 the first time and 7-1 in bottom of the eighth the second time, when I gave up on that game. This morning, when driving to an appointment and listening to the radio, the NPR announcer mentioned New York Mets 8-7 over the Phillies. I honestly thought that he mistakenly reversed the winning and losing teams! He was NOT mistaken as the Mets scored seven runs in the top of the ninth and won the game! Plus I was able to go to the Mets website and watch every single one of those seven runs score in the top of the ninth! Mikeyank often says "life is good" and I have to say "as a Mets fan, life can't get better than that for their greatest comeback since the 1990s!"
As a diehard fan of my team, I completely understand how good it feels to be a fan of a team that is hot. For now both our teams are red hot, but we need to wait at least another day to watch them play. With the bad weather in the northeast both the Yankees game at The Stadium versus Texas and the Mets game in Philly have been postponed.

F2CD6ACA-3531-4D76-952E-B06F7DF4D6C4.jpg

I had to decide which sports thread to post these pics on. Keegan Roberson is an 18 year old Senior at Lockport High School in Illinois. I watched him on Midwest Wrestle on YouTube. Usually these type of posts go on the other sports thread. But now that I know his name and who he is, I decided to post them here on Real Sports. He may be a high school student but he is 18 and of age and he is certainly physically mature.:001_smile:

34384481-400B-4E03-8E1F-124C2CCB3392.jpeg

6DEC79BC-DBEA-4F1E-B474-DAFB549769CB.jpg

F83798E5-C910-4EDF-8AEE-A703611BB91B.jpg

5A5B623C-0AA6-4FA5-9B10-BCCD1F079E5B.jpg

I had to decide which sports thread to post these pics on. Keegan Roberson is an 18 year old Senior at Lockport High School in Illinois. I watched him on Midwest Wrestle on YouTube. Usually these type of posts go on the other sports thread. But now that I know his name and who he is, I decided to post them here on Real Sports. He may be a high school student but he is 18 and of age and he is certainly physically mature.:001_smile:

View attachment 61299

View attachment 61300

View attachment 61301

View attachment 61302

Totally agree that he is most definitely physically mature! You could have a career in the diplomatic corps as "physically mature" is the most refined and polite description of a boner that I have ever read!

Totally agree that he is most definitely physically mature! You could have a career in the diplomatic corps as "physically mature" is the most refined and polite description of a boner that I have ever read!

Fully agree but he did belong on your other thread.

Fully agree but he did belong on your other thread.
I did actually go back and forth on that question. But as I researched him and actually watched a thirty minute sit down interview with him on YouTube, so I know his name, team, and something about him, I felt that “real sports” was a more appropriate place, as my original sports thread had morphed into just random guys loosely associated with sports, if not true players on various teams. But it was a close call.:smile:

I just spent 1 hour to post my thirty images on the other thread. Call me crazy. If the same condition is on my thread I won't post till conditions improve. Mike thank you for your detailed explanations. I, too, have that problem when I find vintage sports pictures & have decided due to quality I best post in the vintage section of my thread.

I did actually go back and forth on that question. But as I researched him and actually watched a thirty minute sit down interview with him on YouTube, so I know his name, team, and something about him, I felt that “real sports” was a more appropriate place, as my original sports thread had morphed into just random guys loosely associated with sports, if not true players on various teams. But it was a close call.:smile:

The more important thing is that pictures and stories of interest get shared in here. I don't get worked up over where they land. So no worries here. :thumbup1:

Wow. He's a keeper! I'm sure he breaks many girls' hearts at the school dances. As well, I'm sure he unknowingly provides some swooning moments, heart palpitations and spank bank material for later enjoyment at home by 10-20% of the guys he shares a locker room with. hahaha

The more important thing is that pictures and stories of interest get shared in here. I don't get worked up over where they land. So no worries here. :thumbup1:

Wow. He's a keeper! I'm sure he breaks many girls' hearts at the school dances. As well, I'm sure he unknowingly provides some swooning moments, heart palpitations and spank bank material for later enjoyment at home by 10-20% of the guys he shares a locker room with. hahaha
I agree Tampa. The more I watch of high school and college wrestling, the more I am amazed at the blatantly explicit garb that they wear, showing every detail of their bodies including the size and shape of their penises and asses. And all the coaches and referees and teammates act like it is not all there to see. I watched a thirty minute interview with that kid on YouTube yesterday and the only slight reference to his obvious bulge was when he said he had to delete many comments on his Twitter and instagram posts. But when I went to his instagram page there were still a few comments like, “nice dick”. And this is a high school kid. It blows my mind how these kids literally expose themselves for all to see. But as long as they are willing to show it, I am watching it.

I agree Tampa. The more I watch of high school and college wrestling, the more I am amazed at the blatantly explicit garb that they wear, showing every detail of their bodies including the size and shape of their penises and asses. And all the coaches and referees and teammates act like it is not all there to see. I watched a thirty minute interview with that kid on YouTube yesterday and the only slight reference to his obvious bulge was when he said he had to delete many comments on his Twitter and instagram posts. But when I went to his instagram page there were still a few comments like, “nice dick”. And this is a high school kid. It blows my mind how these kids literally expose themselves for all to see. But as long as they are willing to show it, I am watching it.

You are absolutely correct! Part of it is the sport itself, which requires the skin tight form fitting wrestling singlets so as not to enable a wrestler to grab a loose fold in the singlet of an opponent for competitive advantage, and in turn creates a detailed display of the contours of every hard cock and hot ass. What struck me about Keegan is that in EVERY pic of him, be it before, during or after a match, he is rock hard throughout! He reminds me of a similar constantly rock hard wrestler I saw in a multi team wrestling meet a few years back, where this one similarly endowed wrestler wore baggy basketball shorts over his wrestling singlet up until one minute before he wrestled and then put the baggy shorts back on one minute after his match ended. By coincidence, sitting behind me was his mother with a few other mothers of wrestlers. His mother told the others that she insisted on the baggy basketball shorts up until a minute before and from a minute after each one of his matches, because otherwise his own mother thought that to look at her son wearing his wrestling singlet was "obscene!" Her plan to hide his "physical maturity" as you put it kind of backfired, because, as he was the only kid with the baggy basketball shorts routine, everyone in the gym was focused on him from the moment he took the baggy shorts off until the moment he put them back on! Plus for what his own mother called "obscene", his classmates in admiration were probably calling him "sex god!"

The Yankees should return to action on Sunday after two days of soaking rain in New York City. They will play a double header today and a make up Monday afternoon game with Texas at The Stadium. The Yanks last played on Wednesday night in Toronto when they had an eleven game winning streak snapped in a 2-1 loss where Yankee skipper Aaron Boone got ejected after vociferously arguing with home plate umpire Marty Foster after several questionable strikes called on 6’ 7” Aaron Judge.

66FBCC72-593A-432A-808E-F1963220EE30.jpg

The Yankees will resume with a major league best record of 18-7. But the Tampa Bay Rays have crept within 1.5 games of New York. Lots of baseball to still be played. By the way perennial contender the Boston Red Sox are off to a horrendous 10-18 start and are 9.5 games behind the Yankees.

But I am anxious for the season to resume on Sunday.

2AC8C3A7-C36F-453C-AD6F-3FF0276F2551.jpg