• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ramon Cruz on College Boy Physicals

Ramon is the latest update on College Boy Physicals. There is something about him that get my juices flowing. I wonder if there is a story behind the new hair style? It certainly is a new look from the first 3 videos he appeared in.

https://members.collegeboyphysicals.com/play/MTA1Nw==/johnny-and-coach-cruz

I agree that it was a very good scene. College Boy Physicals did a good job of starting him off as a college athlete, and, as time past, having him become a college coach. Makes the plot of the scene more realistic.

College Boy Physicals released a new Ramon Cruz scene today, Thursday April 15, 2021, where Ramon replays his Coach Cruz role. College coaches are reknown for recruiting and retaining star athletes for their teams with athletic scholarships, easy courses, preferential treatment, etc. This imaginative scene plot takes it one sexual step further with Coach Cruz offering up his mouth and ass to young jock James, who accepts Coach's offer, gets sucked, fucks, and sucks some Coach cock for good measure.

College Boy Physicals released a new Ramon Cruz scene today, Thursday April 15, 2021, where Ramon replays his Coach Cruz role. College coaches are reknown for recruiting and retaining star athletes for their teams with athletic scholarships, easy courses, preferential treatment, etc. This imaginative scene plot takes it one sexual step further with Coach Cruz offering up his mouth and ass to young jock James, who accepts Coach's offer, gets sucked, fucks, and sucks some Coach cock for good measure.

In this week's College Boys Physicals scene, Coach Cruz bolts out of the clinic very well fucked by his young athlete James. Then Nurse Johnny Hunter walks in to give young jock James his sports physical, who fucks the hot young nurse ass, and struts out of the clinic with his balls totally drained!