• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Questions for returning models

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
The Q & A scene with Benjamin, Richie, & Jos Alvarez went over so well, I just thought that if maybe I throw a question out there it might get answered in a future scene. Anybody else got questions?
Mine is for Charles Owens.....if we’re so lucky to have him back. In his initial interview he claimed to be straight, but he did say, “I’ve been wanting to have gay sex for a while now, but I just don’t know how to go about it.” And he also said, “if I like it, I’ll be upfront about it and say I’m Bi....I like dick!” So, I want to know what his feelings are now with his experience with Broke Straight Boys That scene with Ryan Pitt was hot and there were times he was begging Ryan to kiss him. Thoughts?

The Q & A scene with Benjamin, Richie, & Jos Alvarez went over so well, I just thought that if maybe I throw a question out there it might get answered in a future scene. Anybody else got questions?
Mine is for Charles Owens.....if we’re so lucky to have him back. In his initial interview he claimed to be straight, but he did say, “I’ve been wanting to have gay sex for a while now, but I just don’t know how to go about it.” And he also said, “if I like it, I’ll be upfront about it and say I’m Bi....I like dick!” So, I want to know what his feelings are now with his experience with Broke Straight Boys That scene with Ryan Pitt was hot and there were times he was begging Ryan to kiss him. Thoughts?

I think starting the thread was a great idea Jay, I hope it does get a response from Charles Owens.
If I could ask a question it would be to Sha.
I notice you gave a comment to Ben, Richie & Jos Alvarez after they had their scene. This is the first time in a long time you have commented about a scene after it was over. What made you stop commenting about scenes, as you once did? I always enjoyed your perception, of a scene, especially after a newbie, has performed.