• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Price...

GuiltyPleasure

Reaction score
First off, I l did like the chemistry between Price and Daniel... so no offense to Daniel, but I do believe you've found the real deal with Price. He just seems like an instant good fit family member on Broke Straight Boys He'd probably make just about anyone or thing look sexy when paired with him.

I am really impressed with his sensuality and comfort / freedom with his body. He's one of those rare guys who is just cool, and emits sexuality regardless of his actual preference. If he wanted to be gay, he probably would have been already... but he likes sex enough that he's not going to miss an opportunity regardless! ;) He's definitely this next generation's example of hot and not be closed minded young male! Luckily for the rest of us, they exist!

For me, it's beyond "crushing" on him... I can just tell that he would be cool to know. I have friends like him, and their magnetic and open minded personalities are a thing of beauty to just be around!

Oh, and in both their oral, and anal scenes (especially the oral one because he wasn't as nervous)... I really liked his casual banter and silliness before it started too! I like that you keep in all of that conversational stuff Broke Straight Boys!

Wow!!! This is the sixth thread on Price, Daniel, or Price and Daniel together. I think these guys are more talked about than anyone but Tyler.:001_rolleyes: