• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Potential New BSB Model

kgmets

BSB God
Reaction score
As Broke Straight Boys members we get free access to College Boy Physicals Over the years a number of College Boy Physicals models have moved to Broke Straight Boys I just watched a College Boy Physicals scene with a model named Wade Hicks, whom I recommend that Broke Straight Boys recruit right now. Wade is a really cute young ginger Irish twink unmarred by tattoos except for one cute little shamrock tattoo on this right butt cheek. In today's College Boy Physicals scene Wade played a lightweight college wrestler who came to the clinic with low back pain. Nurse Cruz gave him an unusual but effective treatment plan of mutual blow jobs and fucking Wade up his cute ginger twink Irish ass. To other Broke Straight Boys forumites, check out Wade's scene today on College Boy Physicals and reply with what you think. After I gave Wade five stars, I scrolled down to comment, inadvertently hit a "X" and deleted the scene from my computer, but the rest of you should be able to watch it for free.

As Broke Straight Boys members we get free access to College Boy Physicals Over the years a number of College Boy Physicals models have moved to Broke Straight Boys I just watched a College Boy Physicals scene with a model named Wade Hicks, whom I recommend that Broke Straight Boys recruit right now. Wade is a really cute young ginger Irish twink unmarred by tattoos except for one cute little shamrock tattoo on this right butt cheek. In today's College Boy Physicals scene Wade played a lightweight college wrestler who came to the clinic with low back pain. Nurse Cruz gave him an unusual but effective treatment plan of mutual blow jobs and fucking Wade up his cute ginger twink Irish ass. To other Broke Straight Boys forumites, check out Wade's scene today on College Boy Physicals and reply with what you think. After I gave Wade five stars, I scrolled down to comment, inadvertently hit a "X" and deleted the scene from my computer, but the rest of you should be able to watch it for free.

He is definitely the Richie West Zack Covington type that seems to be very popular here.

He's a hot fucker. I've got to agree with that.

And...I think he NEEDS the fucking. But he needs a harder fucking by a bigger guy and a bigger dick, with his head stuck face down into a pillow!. I mean, Seriously Fucked!

He's a hot fucker. I've got to agree with that.

And...I think he NEEDS the fucking. But he needs a harder fucking by a bigger guy and a bigger dick, with his head stuck face down into a pillow!. I mean, Seriously Fucked!

College Boy Physicals has posted a second scene with Wade, where he gets fucked by a wrestling teammate. In the past, College Boy Physicals young models moved from being jerked off on College Boy Physicals to Broke Straight Boys to gradually expand their boundaries to first sucking and then fucking. Well, after his first two scenes with College Boy Physicals, smoking hot twink red head Wade is both sucking dick and getting fucked. That is why I suggest that Broke Straight Boys sign him up immediately as he can hit the ground running sucking his scene partner's dick and taking big cock up his young hot ass!

While Wade seems to fit the twink bottom mold, I say bring over Brad Davis and Nurse Cruz............Both are hot tops in my book, and heaven knows we could use some real tops here.

While Wade seems to fit the twink bottom mold, I say bring over Brad Davis and Nurse Cruz............Both are hot tops in my book, and heaven knows we could use some real tops here.

I think that newbies Elijah and Ryan and possibly other newbies will fall into the real top category. The current group of new meat looks like a bunch of young straight well endowed tops.

College Boy Physicals has posted a second scene with Wade, where he gets fucked by a wrestling teammate. In the past, College Boy Physicals young models moved from being jerked off on College Boy Physicals to Broke Straight Boys to gradually expand their boundaries to first sucking and then fucking. Well, after his first two scenes with College Boy Physicals, smoking hot twink red head Wade is both sucking dick and getting fucked. That is why I suggest that Broke Straight Boys sign him up immediately as he can hit the ground running sucking his scene partner's dick and taking big cock up his young hot ass!

Today College Boy Physicals posted Wade's third scene, this time with Jasper Reed, a big in ever way black kid who portrays light weight Wade's college wrestling team teammate. Wrestling practice leads to a big black cock having its way with the red head's hot little ass. In his three College Boy Physicals scenes, Wade has visit the clinic three times and been fucked three times, the last two times by wrestling teammates, so Wade is well on his way to being his team's ass around bottom. Wade looks like a younger Zach Covington He is ready for Broke Straight Boys if he can get used to foregoing the condom.

Today College Boy Physicals posted Wade's third scene, this time with Jasper Reed, a big in ever way black kid who portrays light weight Wade's college wrestling team teammate. Wrestling practice leads to a big black cock having its way with the red head's hot little ass. In his three College Boy Physicals scenes, Wade has visit the clinic three times and been fucked three times, the last two times by wrestling teammates, so Wade is well on his way to being his team's ass around bottom. Wade looks like a younger Zach Covington He is ready for Broke Straight Boys if he can get used to foregoing the condom.

I meant "pass around bottom." Also, I wonder how big an issue it is for a site like Broke Straight Boys, which has been filming bareback fucking for the last several years, to recruit a hot young twink bottom like Wade, who has never been fucked raw before. That's the only reason I can think of that this young hot twink bottom is not on Broke Straight Boys right now. It would be epic to watch Broke Straight Boys's newbie straight boy studs Ethan, Ryan and Kace to have their way with redhead twink Wade's hot little ass, provided that Wade would be willing to take those big young cocks bareback. By the way, in his scenes Wade has a white boy street talk manner about him
similar to Ethan.

I would like to see Glenn Madison and Peter Alan move over to Broke Straight Boys too. Glenn is a handsome, hairy, enthusiastic guy that has an awesome smile. Peter Alan is the shy boy from next door, that you really want to look at as he learns to enjoy guys. Take some time to check out these two guys on College Boy Physicals

I'd take Wade too but Jasper has me checking College Boy Physicals for the first time every week just for a new video with him. There isn't a Broke Straight Boys performer I wouldn't want him paired with!

As I clicked on over to College Boy Physicals today, I noticed Wade has a new scene with Bruno Cartella.

Yes, I just watched that scene, Wade's fourth in a row on College Boy Physicals (which I think is a College Boy Physicals all time record). The red head twink made his fourth trip to the clinic where he was very well fucked the first three times. But this time the Freshmen college wrestler pounds nurse Cretella, or as Wade put it to "fuck some hot nurse ass!" Young red head twink Wade is the real deal, who does it all in bed. If he could just transition from condom to bareback sex, he would be ready to go at it with Broke Straight Boys models right now.

Last edited: