• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Please bring back Ethan Steel, (lol)

How about a vote for beautiful Tanner returning....

Or you could put Ethan, Jake, Ronan Kennedy and one other on each side of the dreidel. That would make for a very interesting Spin the Dreidel!
A cute guy dreidel sounds good to me O.F.!!!! :biggrin:

tenor.gif

Wow. That does go back a ways. haha Nice to have you posting BR6205! :)

Wow. That does go back a ways. haha Nice to have you posting BR6205! :)

TY & it is a very long time. I just recently decided to comment here although I always use the comment section of an episode. My beef with tops is when they refuse to expand their boundaries. Not doing so they can not grow to understand how their bottom feels & those cater to their needs. It also makes their sucking & rimming better

TY & it is a very long time. I just recently decided to comment here although I always use the comment section of an episode. My beef with tops is when they refuse to expand their boundaries. Not doing so they can not grow to understand how their bottom feels & those cater to their needs. It also makes their sucking & rimming better

Very well said.

I just rewatched Ethan Steel Fucking Calhoun Raw. It’s one of the top scenes on the site and deservedly so. I hope David will watch it and really look at the camera angles and close ups. It’s also one of the best shot and produced scenes on the site.

Ethan and Calhoun are both tops usually but Calhoun does what I think many tops do when they bottom and many straight guys do. They embrace their feminine side and really get into it. Calhoun tells Ethan to Fuck his ass like a pussy. To me that’s something a straight guy would say or a gay guy getting fucked by a straight guy would say.

Calhoun pays lots of attention to Ethans ass and I really think Ethan would have done a flip. The kissing later on in the scene is very natural and I think you could get a straight guy to do it in coital bliss, is that how KG said it? But I agree.

Anyway I’m not sure they can get Calhoun back, he seems to be jet setting with big studios. But I think Ethan back would be great but if he does bottom he needs a great partner like Calhoun.

I completely agree Repareur regarding the Ethan and Calhoun scene. It has to be one of the most intense and passionate fuck sessions ever posted to the site as well as great camera work. It's certainly one I return to time and time and time and well you get what i'm sayin! WHEW

The lol is because another forumite used to post multiple threads asking Broke Straight Boys to bring back his favorite model, over and over and over again. I am just starting this one thread for "my boy". But with the recent return of Jos Alvarez and with Mark teasing us about a potential return of Masyn Thorne, I was wishin' and hopin' that they might convince Ethan to get his pretty little ass down to Florida to appear on the futon. And perhaps David's persuasive manner and his offer of more money to bottom, might get Ethan to do what he said he might do if he returns. Of course I personally am perfectly happy to watch my pretty little, wise cracking straight boy do just what he does to make me happy. but whatever it takes, Please Bring Back Ethan Steel! :biggrin:

2162-pic-3.jpg
Seeing him bottom would really be nice but there is only so much money anything is worth and I doubt seeing Ethan bottom without chewing on the sheets isn't worth it.

Seeing him bottom would really be nice but there is only so much money anything is worth and I doubt seeing Ethan bottom without chewing on the sheets isn't worth it.
Welcome back Frontier! It’s amazing how a mention about Ethan brings back some old time great forumites. You from 2011 and Bob from 2008. Love him, hate him or be indifferent about him, I’m thrilled that juano’s noticing Ethan (juanjo another 2008 original), has gathered a part of the “good old days” back on the forum. All we need is a return appearance by Tampa, and we will have a foursome!!!!! Great to see some of the members returning here to my ”home away from home”! :thumbup: