• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Please bring back Ethan Steel, (lol)

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
The lol is because another forumite used to post multiple threads asking Broke Straight Boys to bring back his favorite model, over and over and over again. I am just starting this one thread for "my boy". But with the recent return of Jos Alvarez and with Mark teasing us about a potential return of Masyn Thorne, I was wishin' and hopin' that they might convince Ethan to get his pretty little ass down to Florida to appear on the futon. And perhaps David's persuasive manner and his offer of more money to bottom, might get Ethan to do what he said he might do if he returns. Of course I personally am perfectly happy to watch my pretty little, wise cracking straight boy do just what he does to make me happy. but whatever it takes, Please Bring Back Ethan Steel! :biggrin:

2162-pic-3.jpg

I am right there with you Mikeyank. Both Jake and Ethan are on my list of my top four favorite Broke Straight Boys ever....the other two being Tanner and Logan. If I was ever on a deserted island I would one or all of these boys with me. I know, keep dreaming! It does concern me that at the present time the pay for tops and bottoms is probably much lower than these beautiful boys were getting previously. I doubt any of them would make the trip to Florida for $800 per scene, especially on that old ratty futon pullout! Maybe we should take up a collection from all the members and buy a new futon, or whatever the hell you call that ugly thing. And by the way, I think the obnoxious chatter and pay negotiations would be an insult to any and all these four boys. Its like the difference between a Motel-6 and the Waldorf Astoria..A good straight boy can still appreciate the Waldorf Astoria. JMO

We don’t know about Jake but we do know Ethan seemed willing to come back and maybe bottom from his interview. If we are bringing them back. Might as well get the good ones

Yes to the boys, no to the futon. The Broke Straight Boys-1 concept works for newbies and unfamiliar faces and stories. I would hate to see either of these boys in such a structured format.

I would be quite happy to see a return of Ethan Steele. haha

Yes to both as well. It would be nice to see both do a scene together because one will have to bottom or just have a flip scene so both can be broken in during the same scene.

I would love for him to return as well but a lot of guys aren't coming back until the pandemic is over but we are trying our best.
Which is understandable. Just please keep the lines of communication open with him so when the time is right, he might come back. :tongue:

I would love for him to return as well but a lot of guys aren't coming back until the pandemic is over but we are trying our best.
totally understand. I only leave my home to get food in a drive thru or shop for groceries. It’s been 9 months.

I can't blame them a bit. If I lived wat far out of state from Florida or far from the studio, there's little chance I would even consider hanging out in an airport or hopping on a plane right now. Even if really needed the money. You've gotta stay alive for now until the vaccine and keep your loved ones safe. Some extra money in your pocket right now (while nice!) won't bring you or any of your family or loved ones back from the dead.

But thank you Mark and David for trying to find the available talent that you can. :thumbup1:

I would be interested to know what Jake looks like today. LOL. I know he hasn’t been gone that long but it’s been over a year. The reason I say this is because of his tattoos. He obviously loves them and has nice tattoos on his arms but I wonder if he’s added more and where. Brad Gemini is COVERED in tattoos now. Vadim Black has added a ton as well.

Yes to Jake and Ethan preferably Jake and his big dick.

Yes to both as well. It would be nice to see both do a scene together because one will have to bottom or just have a flip scene so both can be broken in during the same scene.

I respect that. Another vote here for Ethan's return!!
I am pleased to see so much positive feedback on Ethan, particularly from some of you guys who do not participate as much on the forum as some of us regulars. It is also encouraging to me as Ethan represents the type of Broke Straight Boys not as often represented on the site as at one time. Ethan is very up front about considering himself basically a straight guy who is open to gay sex but defines himself as straight. Much like newbie Gino, Ethan is the type of handsome young straight guy that I enjoy most of all on Broke Straight Boys!

I would be interested to know what Jake looks like today. LOL. I know he hasn’t been gone that long but it’s been over a year. The reason I say this is because of his tattoos. He obviously loves them and has nice tattoos on his arms but I wonder if he’s added more and where. Brad Gemini is COVERED in tattoos now. Vadim Black has added a ton as well.
Good point Jay. Jake did get more tats as he progressed on the site and now over a year and a half since we last saw him, he may be further inked up. Not a look that I appreciate, but I am over fifty years older than Jake, so it is unfair of me to be judgmental of a 19 year old kid living in 2020. I'd love to see a return by Jake no matter the amount of ink he may have on his skin today!

Good point Jay. Jake did get more tats as he progressed on the site and now over a year and a half since we last saw him, he may be further inked up. Not a look that I appreciate, but I am over fifty years older than Jake, so it is unfair of me to be judgmental of a 19 year old kid living in 2020. I'd love to see a return by Jake no matter the amount of ink he may have on his skin today!
Yeah I don’t mind the ink so much. I just hope he stays away from the face.