• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Pittsburgh Pride June 11-13

Agh im moving to the US just to be part of these events. :p

Have fun guys!

OMG!!!! i cant sleep, mostly because i still havent packed and moreso because im so excited!!!

Images Friday and Saturday at 8pm. Festival Sunday 11 to 6.

Oh our hotel is the shit!!!!! We are getting ready to party at Images right this second!!! It's on!!!!!

Exactly Gary. I hope that Miss Deidra and JW have a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear the unedited version of "Miss D and JW's Excellent Adventure".haha

I am not actually sure I can talk about how the night transpired....but it was the shit. And that is all I am ever going to say on the subject!!!

It's over!!!! It's officially over and all I can say is it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I leave to go back to the desert in 9 hours and I just want to say I had a blast!!!

yes it was a great time! and even though everyone of my friends but deidra bailed on me this year, i still had three other guys to hang out with and get to know, thanks everyone at D&E, Blumedia blah blah blah and especially Sha, Diesal, and Austin. you guys were fantastic

Sorry David. I was so involved with what I was doing I didn't take a single picture!!! Joe took a lot and posted them in the other thread! And Sha and Austin were pointing that handy dandy video camera everywhere all weekend...so I'm sure there are more somewhere....

Wish your remodeling hadn't kept you from attending. It was off the hook. One of the best weekends of my whole life (mostly because of chillin with my boo boo Joe). I am hoping Denny and Vice are still planning that trip to Florida because that trip has the potential to dethrone my previous excursions to Broke Straight Boys Land...

I am hoping Denny and Vice are still planning that trip to Florida because that trip has the potential to dethrone my previous excursions to Broke Straight Boys Land...

Worked on it today as a matter of fact. The dates have been changed to make it easier for everyone but look for an update very soon.