• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Open That Ass Up

kgmets

BSB God
Reaction score
Today Friday June 5th was the release day of the College Boy Physicals scene pairing of Dr. Austin Grant and young jock boy Austin Prince that for months now David has been calling our attention to. They had a prior oral only scene, but this is the scene of which David was writing. Ingeniously lubing up the jock boy ass as prep for taking his temperature rectally, Dr. Austin did a reach around stroking young Austin's rapidly hardening cock. Great mutual oral ensued with Dr. Austin observing that young jock boys sucked good dick (if they didn't walking into this clinic, they did walking out). Then the epic fuck David predicted. Young Austin said to start slow as it was his first time (either he was fibbing as Nurse Stevens tapped that hot young ass several weeks ago, or he really was giving up his virgin ass if this scene was filmed first and released later). The two Austins had a prior oral only scene leading up to this one. "Open That Ass Up" is a most appropriate title, and David was right on in predicting that this scene would be HOT, HOT, HOT! College Boy Physicals is free to Broke Straight Boys members, so check this really hot scene out!

Oh yes, one of the best scenes on College Boy Physicals. That simultaneous cum was simply amazing - Austin Grant has always been a favorite and austin prince is now another favorite . Please have more of both of them. Loved it!!

WOW That was hot. Does Masyn Thorne have an appointment with Dr Grant soon ?

The one thing I noticed was how much Austin Prince is a min-Masyn Thorne. His face, hair look like Masyn Thorne and his body is more lithe but still nicely toned as is Masyn Thorne's.

Other than that, Debbie Downer here. I thought it was competently performed, but what makes a scene hot for me was missing. So I rated it average, 3's all round.

The one thing I noticed was how much Austin Prince is a min-Masyn Thorne. His face, hair look like Masyn Thorne and his body is more lithe but still nicely toned as is Masyn Thorne's.

Other than that, Debbie Downer here. I thought it was competently performed, but what makes a scene hot for me was missing. So I rated it average, 3's all round.

Honest difference of opinion: I gave them five stars each.

Honest difference of opinion: I gave them five stars each.

And that, KG, is what makes the world and this forum go around. How boring it would be if we all liked the same thing all the time. I'm happy that you enjoyed it.

Today Friday June 5th was the release day of the College Boy Physicals scene pairing of Dr. Austin Grant and young jock boy Austin Prince that for months now David has been calling our attention to. They had a prior oral only scene, but this is the scene of which David was writing. Ingeniously lubing up the jock boy ass as prep for taking his temperature rectally, Dr. Austin did a reach around stroking young Austin's rapidly hardening cock. Great mutual oral ensued with Dr. Austin observing that young jock boys sucked good dick (if they didn't walking into this clinic, they did walking out). Then the epic fuck David predicted. Young Austin said to start slow as it was his first time (either he was fibbing as Nurse Stevens tapped that hot young ass several weeks ago, or he really was giving up his virgin ass if this scene was filmed first and released later). The two Austins had a prior oral only scene leading up to this one. "Open That Ass Up" is a most appropriate title, and David was right on in predicting that this scene would be HOT, HOT, HOT! College Boy Physicals is free to Broke Straight Boys members, so check this really hot scene out!

Loved the scene!! Austin Grant never looked better. He has a fantastic body and is so good looking. Austin Prince is sexy as hell. Cute ass! The kissing and the cum shots were great, and Dr. Grant's oral skills are the best I've seen in a long time. Hope to see more of both guys soon.

Loved the scene!! Austin Grant never looked better. He has a fantastic body and is so good looking. Austin Prince is sexy as hell. Cute ass! The kissing and the cum shots were great, and Dr. Grant's oral skills are the best I've seen in a long time. Hope to see more of both guys soon.
I completely agree fwcoach! :thumbup1: