• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

October 30th: joyeux anniversaire Scorpio

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Happy birthday to you my sexy first class designer!

myscorpio.jpg

Happy Birthday! May your wish be large and may he cum on you!

Attachments

• blonde curly hair.jpg
    blonde curly hair.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 57
Happy Birthday, to you

Happy Birthday, to you

Happy Birthday, dear Steven.....

Happy Birthday to you!:par50:

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes :) My family is here visiting so I'm having a great time :)
Hugs to y'all.

Happy Birthday Steve to my most favorite man in the massive state of Texas. :)

Hope you are having a great time with your family. You are missed here at BluMedia this week though.

Dear Steve:

I'm sure having your family with you makes this birthday even more special. My best wishes for many, many more happy birthdays!

-

[h=1]Which sign is the most horny?[/h]
[h=2]Best Answer - Chosen by Asker[/h] lol... Scorpio is the horniest sign iv ever seen .... and i noticed that a lot of ppl said Scorpio and Aries are the horniest signs lol but he truth is Aries are only just as horny as Scorpio if there around them .. lol thats how it works other then that id say were pretty horny to or at least the second horniest lol?!?!?!
source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080329141303AAJiHyu

As a libra I can confirm without doubt that Scorpio's are the horniest of all. Get yourself a Scorpio in bed! Even my three best friends - one gay, two straight - (never had sex with them) are so dirty minded!

Let me tell you that even my dear mother had the guts to shock her physician by telling him sex was her favorite hobby.

The last days of October and November it's very busy in my schedule with birthdays!

scorpio.jpg

[h=2]Best Answer - Chosen by Asker[/h] lol... Scorpio is the horniest sign iv ever seen .... and i noticed that a lot of ppl said Scorpio and Aries are the horniest signs lol but he truth is Aries are only just as horny as Scorpio if there around them .. lol thats how it works other then that id say were pretty horny to or at least the second horniest lol?!?!?!

As a libra I can confirm without doubt that Scorpio's are the horniest of all. Get yourself a Scorpio in bed! Even my three best friends - one gay, two straight - (never had sex with them) are so dirty minded!

Let me tell you that even my dear mother had the guts to shock her physician by telling him sex was her favorite hobby.

The last days of October and November it's very busy in my schedule with birthdays!

scorpio.jpg

Lololol...Now that's a very good question and one I've never thought about before. If I wasn't a happily married woman I'd definitely consider doing some intense research on the subject :tongue:

Lololol...Now that's a very good question and one I've never thought about before. If I wasn't a happily married woman I'd definitely consider doing some intense research on the subject :tongue:

The movie "A beautiful mind", is about a man that noticed when all his friends went for the most prettiest girl in the room, they all went home empty handed. But if the boys would go out and choose the second best girl, most went home lucky... That man wrote it down in mathematics... and became famous.

PS: In reality he was gay, Hollywood changed him into a straight, played by Russell Crow.
see: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268978/

Happy birthday Steve!

Happy Birthday Steve to my most favorite man in the massive state of Texas. :)

Hope you are having a great time with your family. You are missed here at BluMedia this week though.

Aww thank you Chuck :) I miss you guys too. I'm having a great time though with my family.
Big hugs

Haha yeah there is definitely some truth in it :)

scorpio.jpg

Thanks again everybody for all the birthday wishes, I really appreciate it :)
Hugs to y'all.