• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nurse Matt And Dylan

br6205

BSB Proud Member
Reaction score
Hot new player Dylan aces it in his first scene. Matt as always did great in the role as the nurse examining Dyan. Another great scene.

doctor-check-my-prostate.jpg

Hot new player Dylan aces it in his first scene. Matt as always did great in the role as the nurse examining Dyan. Another great scene.
Thanks Br, I'll check it out! If you haven't noticed, College Boy Physicals now has its own section of the Forum immediately after the section that you mostly post on. So my suggestion for the future is to post there for College Boy Physicals videos to get more attention from College Boy Physicals fans.

Just watched this very hot scene! At 21 years old, 6'0", 152 lbs., with moderate tattoos, Dylan looks like the typical college lacrosse player and is very well cast in that role. Dylan reports to Nurse Matt for the sports physical requisite for him to join the college lacrosse team. After passing his sports physical with flying colors, Dylan gets felt up, sucked, returns the favor and then fucked by Nurse Matt, who mid and late fuck blurted out: "How do you like that, lacrosse boy? . . . [and later] You are going to be so popular on the lacrosse team, I'll tell you that!" Great ending of Nurse Matt shooting big, which Dylan even topped with his own jet stream cum shot! Great College Boy Physicals for Dylan and hope to see him in more future College Boy Physicals scenes!