• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

NEW SONG: "Pussy Pushin"

Rob_Ryder

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey Rob!

It's great to hear from you. How've ya been? Your song is pretty funny. Somehow though I don't see them offering to let you sing it on TV at the Grammys. LOL

I've been great! Just starting an army of webcam girls to start profiting off all my industry experience. So I made this song as a markteting tool. Once I make the music video to it, that will be the money!

I'm not thinkin they will give me a grammy for this particular song, but I will be getting a grammy for sure!

I've been great! Just starting an army of webcam girls to start profiting off all my industry experience. So I made this song as a markteting tool. Once I make the music video to it, that will be the money!

I'm not thinkin they will give me a grammy for this particular song, but I will be getting a grammy for sure!

You know, until now, it was kinda hard describing to people what I do for a living, I'm a trophy wife, but now, I'll just sing them your song! hehehe
Don't forget to add some MILFS on the webcam!:w00t:

hahaha