• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My toots cents worth

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Mike and Nathan were fun to watch and seems a bit nostalgic. Nathan is a down to earth guy that is always up to the challenge. He is one straight guy that really typifies what Broke Straight Boys is all about. Mike with his monstrous pepperoni was in fine form. So was Nathan with his in shape body and his typically fun self. He fearlessly shares his vulnerabilities and that is what is so adorable about him. Even, how this straight boy accentuates his cum shot with a laugh inducing toot. Way to go!!!!!!!

I remember when I first started jacking off, I used to always involuntarily fart when I came. Then when I met my first jack off buddy, he too would fart at the point of orgasm. Hearing Nathan's toot toot kind of brought back memories for me, although if David had'nt said it was a fart, I would not have known it was.

Mikey and Nathan

I also liked this scene. They were both comfortable chating and joking with each other and David. Mikey's hands free cum was awesome and seeing his abdominal muscle definition when he was silently laughing after Nathan tooted was funny to see. Yes Mikey's twink body does have muscle!

Undie

I'm actually "baffled," that more of you "boys" have not posted about the tooting. My first thought was, "Oh God, here they all go." :001_rolleyes: :lol:

Pussy farting???

.......and perhaps one of the girls can explain what 'pussy farting' is all about? :confused1:

Undie (never done that either)

Attachments

• images[7].jpg
    images[7].jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 48
No Undies, you didn't just ask that!

Undies Honey,
I will give you a definition, but that's all you're going to get from me, on the subject. Just this much "girl talk," will probably give my friend Mikeyank a heart attack.:ohmy:

pussy fart:
An expulsion of trapped air from the vagina after an act of sexual intercourse or, less commonly, vigorous cunnilingus, accompanied by a loud report resembliong the expulsion of methane gas from the anus.

Wimp ;)

Undies Honey,
I will give you a definition, but that's all you're going to get from me, on the subject. Just this much "girl talk," will probably give my friend Mikeyank a heart attack.:ohmy:

pussy fart:
An expulsion of trapped air from the vagina after an act of sexual intercourse or, less commonly, vigorous cunnilingus, accompanied by a loud report resembliong the expulsion of methane gas from the anus.

You wimp Ms. K. Ok then, call your husband over and I'll ask him! :ohmy:

Undie

Are your pussy farts that LOUD they can be heard five states away! :w00t: You better not sleep in a rubber sleep sack then!

Mikeyank, have you heard them in NY? :lol:

Undie
Actually Undie, it was raining last week and I thought I heard thunder, but realized it was Miss K. clear across the nation. :ohmy:

I never remember farting or a partner farting after cumming. As for a woman pussy farts I never remember them doing that either only farts came after a guy being fucked.

Non-farter here. But I always have to piss like a race horse after I cum. Is this common guys?

Pissing

Non-farter here. But I always have to piss like a race horse after I cum. Is this common guys?

I get the urge to piss after sex. I'm not sure of the physiological reason but assumed it was a natural cleaning process. Regarding pissing like a race horse, I've only done that after a night drinking beer without pissing til I got home.

Undie