• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Models With Multiple Appearances in Top 60 Scenes

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I guess I do have too much time on my hands with the pandemic keeping me from my part time job and from working out in my local gym or going on my organized walks around the city or even meeting friends in Manhattan to go to restaurants or museums, so in my self isolation, I checked out something new for me on Broke Straight Boys

I went to the "Episodes - Arranged Highest Rated" and checked the first four pages of the highest rated scenes with fifteen scenes per page for the top sixty scenes of all time. I checked which models had the most appearances on those top 60. Then I checked those models for their ranking in the top ranked models and found a stark difference in some. Here are my findings.

Benjamin Dover appears in 14 of the top sixty scenes and he is ranked overall at #8
Jos Alvarez - 13 scenes, ranked overall at #11
Tanner Valentino in 8 scenes, ranked #9 overall
Chris Taylor in 6 scenes, ranked at #71
Calhoun Sawyer in 5 of the top scenes, currently ranked #1 overall
Richie West in 3 scenes, ranked overall at #30.

Honorable mentions with two appearances were Jake, Sky, Ethan Erickson, Cody, Brandon Evans, James Dawn and Xavier. The rest all had one appearance, according to my count. (I did this with a pad and pen while watching TV, so I may be off, but I tried to be accurate.) The biggest surprise and disparity to me is Chris Taylor appearing in six of the top 60 scenes but only ranking # 71 overall. Perhaps it was great scene partners.

Please feel free to check my stats as I could have miscounted. Now I am going to take a nap. I'm exhausted. :wink: lol

I guess I do have too much time on my hands with the pandemic keeping me from my part time job and from working out in my local gym or going on my organized walks around the city or even meeting friends in Manhattan to go to restaurants or museums, so in my self isolation, I checked out something new for me on Broke Straight Boys

I went to the "Episodes - Arranged Highest Rated" and checked the first four pages of the highest rated scenes with fifteen scenes per page for the top sixty scenes of all time. I checked which models had the most appearances on those top 60. Then I checked those models for their ranking in the top ranked models and found a stark difference in some. Here are my findings.

Benjamin Dover appears in 14 of the top sixty scenes and he is ranked overall at #8
Jos Alvarez - 13 scenes, ranked overall at #11
Tanner Valentino in 8 scenes, ranked #9 overall
Chris Taylor in 6 scenes, ranked at #71
Calhoun Sawyer in 5 of the top scenes, currently ranked #1 overall
Richie West in 3 scenes, ranked overall at #30.

Honorable mentions with two appearances were Jake, Sky, Ethan Erickson, Cody, Brandon Evans, James Dawn and Xavier. The rest all had one appearance, according to my count. (I did this with a pad and pen while watching TV, so I may be off, but I tried to be accurate.) The biggest surprise and disparity to me is Chris Taylor appearing in six of the top 60 scenes but only ranking # 71 overall. Perhaps it was great scene partners.

Please feel free to check my stats as I could have miscounted. Now I am going to take a nap. I'm exhausted. :wink: lol
the reason why Chris Taylor is in the mix is because a few of these scenes feature creampies and cum swapping. I honestly think the Sky/Richie scene is ranked as high as it is because of the creampie at the end. It actually might be the best creampie. We don’t necessarily hear that many requests on the forum, but the actual scene comments are full of people wanting to see more creampies. So, I want to challenge Broke Straight Boys to bring us a new creampie scene as an experiment. I guarantee it’ll be a top scene, especially if the models are high ranked. But there have been a couple of times that the scenes have had creampie in the description and then there wasn’t a creampie. The Sky/Richie scene is a proper creampie. The top fully cums in the bottom and the bottom pushes all the cum out.
God I feel so gross and embarrassed saying all of that. Lol

the reason why Chris Taylor is in the mix is because a few of these scenes feature creampies and cum swapping. I honestly think the Sky/Richie scene is ranked as high as it is because of the creampie at the end. It actually might be the best creampie. We don’t necessarily hear that many requests on the forum, but the actual scene comments are full of people wanting to see more creampies. So, I want to challenge Broke Straight Boys to bring us a new creampie scene as an experiment. I guarantee it’ll be a top scene, especially if the models are high ranked. But there have been a couple of times that the scenes have had creampie in the description and then there wasn’t a creampie. The Sky/Richie scene is a proper creampie. The top fully cums in the bottom and the bottom pushes all the cum out.

You may feel gross and embarrassed but it was still a very good point to make - thanks for making it and I endorse every word!

You may feel gross and embarrassed but it was still a very good point to make - thanks for making it and I endorse every word!
haha, thanks. I think Chris Taylor knew he was on to something when it came to his scenes being ranked high. They’ve since dropped in the last year, but that scene with Dakota was ranked really high for a long time. The scene with Charlie Maddoxx as well. Just watch the endings...lol. You’ll see the trend, and I love every bit of it.

Last edited:

Kace had two scenes as well.
Great work, Mikey. I will say that I have noticed that a lot of the scenes do feature top ranked models. There are also those scenes that are ranked high because of something special that happened in the scene. I think that can be the key to having a successful scene. For example the Ryan Pitt/Kace Axel scene. Kace came 3 times in that scene. Benjamin/Ethan Erickson. Ethan came twice in that scene. The Chris Taylor scenes I mentioned. I went back to watch the ending of Chris & Charlie, and that was hot as hell. Charlie gave him a creampie and then Chris came all over Charlie’s mouth and face. These little “extras” go along way with viewers. This of course is just my observation and opinion.

Great points about Chris Taylor, Jay. I was confused with him being in six top rated scenes but only being the #71 model in ratings. I still don't understand how a scene rating, an individual vote for a model in a scene and the rating for a model on his page all equate into an indication of popularity. But come to think of it Jay, you've never been a fan of the Broke Straight Boys rating system, lol.

We've never been given a direct answer as to how they calculate which models are worthy of inviting back and which are not. I know that "hits" on a scene are a factor as well.

Ever since management began describing a scene with a creampie I have been pointing out that they weren't true creampies. A true creampie is as you describe it. I am aware of some of the potential problems with trying to do a true c'pie on a basically amateur site. One of the biggest is that viewers want to see cum shots. If you have a top whose cum is translucent and the load is small, you're not going to have a good, thick and visible load cumming out the bottom's ass. So you have to find a model whose cum shot is usually thick and opaque and train the bottom to push out. It's not as if we need a true creampie each time, but every once in awhile would be nice.