• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Models to recommend?

Burgess23

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My first post on here in a very long time! I have been scrolling through some of the ‘older school’ models and would like to know if anyone recommends any? I’m looking for maybe models that not everyone talks about, someone a bit left field maybe? Does anyone have any suggestions? I can’t wait to hear some of your ideas!

Hey guys,

My first post on here in a very long time! I have been scrolling through some of the ‘older school’ models and would like to know if anyone recommends any? I’m looking for maybe models that not everyone talks about, someone a bit left field maybe? Does anyone have any suggestions? I can’t wait to hear some of your ideas!
Hi Burgess,

Welcome back to the forum. I see your forum start date is 2017 so you’ve been here for a while. There are so many types of models and everyone’s idea of “a bit left field” varies from person to person. Why don’t you tell us “your type” or some former models who appeal to you to give us an idea of what you enjoy. Once I know who you like and who appeals to you, I know I and many other members can offer suggestions.

Looking forward to hearing back from you and I will definitely offer a few suggestions.

Hi Burgess take a look at Tyler Graham

Tyler Graham.jpg

Hi Mike thanks for the reply!
Hi Burgess,

Welcome back to the forum. I see your forum start date is 2017 so you’ve been here for a while. There are so many types of models and everyone’s idea of “a bit left field” varies from person to person. Why don’t you tell us “your type” or some former models who appeal to you to give us an idea of what you enjoy. Once I know who you like and who appeals to you, I know I and many other members can offer suggestions.

Looking forward to hearing back from you and I will definitely offer a few suggestions.
Hi Burgess,

Hi Mike thanks for the reply! I don’t have a particular ‘type’ so to speak. Over the years I loved Tyler Evans Kodi and I really liked Chris Grant from years back! More recently I liked Ronan Kennedy, Tyler White, Brody Lasko and I loved Landon Wells! And who could forget Jason too! I know a wide range!

How about Jason Sterling? He was 21 when he arrived at Broke Straight Boys in 2015, a most definite believably straight boy whose intention was to go into the Marines. And Jason did it all, including bottoming which is so important to most of you. He didn’t have movie star good looks but to me he was hot and sexy and seemed very real which is important to me. A very real straight type kid. My favorite kind of Broke Straight Boys model.

B3D3B041-A1BD-4E7D-A2B8-16D09276FBF8.jpeg

Wow thanks everyone! Some great suggestions! I forgot about Kyler but I loved him! I will check out/rewatch these models! 😊

Last edited:
We were talking about college buddies Kyler & Zakk last night and that makes me think of one of my favorite pairings of all time, college roommates Alden & Robert who came to visit David on the futon during a school break. What a smoking pair of straight buddies who explored their fantasies for our enjoyment. One of the classic matchups in Broke Straight Boys history for my money!

119FE39A-F2DD-4B28-BBDD-05B17FCE349C.jpeg

C12AFAC8-2F6C-4B50-816B-1A044533871E.jpeg

6D86FA57-8490-46C1-95C9-49C8A922C9EF.jpeg

0605EAAC-2FAD-469D-8EAC-BAC71754F8A7.jpeg

"What a smoking pair of straight buddies who explored their fantasies for our enjoyment" I remember them but if these are their fantasies, then how can they be called straight? Just asking.🧩

"What a smoking pair of straight buddies who explored their fantasies for our enjoyment" I remember them but if these are their fantasies, then how can they be called straight? Just asking.🧩

My answer is not to ask but rather to just enjoy the fantasy. That’s why I joined this site and not a different one. Robert & Alden with the great directing by David hit all of my erotic longings and fantasies and thus made for great scenes that turned me on like few others have done. Classic stuff! 😋

My answer is not to ask but rather to just enjoy the fantasy. That’s why I joined this site and not a different one. Robert & Alden with the great directing by David hit all of my erotic longings and fantasies and thus made for great scenes that turned me on like few others have done. Classic stuff! 😋
I was just joking with you. I do understand and am happy for you, my friend.

Hi Mike thanks for the reply!

Hi Mike thanks for the reply! I don’t have a particular ‘type’ so to speak. Over the years I loved Tyler Evans Kodi and I really liked Chris Grant from years back! More recently I liked Ronan Kennedy, Tyler White, Brody Lasko and I loved Landon Wells! And who could forget Jason too! I know a wide range!
Brody Lasko makes me want to stick my D in someone.

I'm mostly horny for being ravished myself, so my recommendation that i don't see people talking about on here is Jordan Grant. just looks like he'd totally use me