• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Merry Christmas!

BSBGageOwens

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Happy Holidays everyone,

Hope everyone has their holiday shopping done. If you are doing last minute shopping like I did yesterday it was hectic, good luck.

Hope everyone is having a great week or even couple days with friends and family. I'll be visiting my parents on christmas and then in Jan going to visit my sister and some friends in NC. Hope everyone has a bless holiday and great eating.

I'll be recovering a little over the holidays as well to where i had two teeth pulled today. I'm laying in bed and having a netflix and chill day with the dog.

Have a great holiday and great rest of the week and weekend.

<3 always,

Gage Owens

Gage Owens, you are a gem while you lay in bed after your teeth extractions. and take the time to write us. Thank you so much for your holiday greetings.

Have a wonderful time with your parents on this special day and thank them for having You. You are a special person.

Peace,
Louis

Poor Baby..Teeth work is not fun. But laying in bed with the dog sounds nice.Hope you recover fast and have a nice Christmas.
You are a sweetheart. Merry Christmas too you and your little dog too.xoxo Johnny...:xmaschristmas:Gage Owens..

I'm just glad spell check is great. Being on Meds and trying to type is a struggle. Enjoy ur holiday ❤️

Thanks so much for checking in with us Gage Owens! I wish you a very Merry Christmas also. And a Happy and Blessed New Year in 2016.

Many hugs! xo

Gage Owens your a sweetheart. Thanks for checking in with us all. Please take care of yourself and feel better. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Travel safe!! Hurry Back!!