• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Merry Christmas

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
On this Christmas Eve, 2019, I want to wish everyone associated with Broke Straight Boys, management, the models and of most importance to me my fellow "forumites", both old and new, the best Christmas ever. Thank you all for the entertainment and the kinship you provide to me throughout the year.

I hope Santa delivers to each and everyone of you exactly what you wish for. Peace and Love to all!!! :smiley-love021:

cute-xmas-wallpaper-christmas-hd-wallpaper-free-download.jpg

On this Christmas Eve, 2019, I want to wish everyone associated with Broke Straight Boys, management, the models and of most importance to me my fellow "forumites", both old and new, the best Christmas ever. Thank you all for the entertainment and the kinship you provide to me throughout the year.

I hope Santa delivers to each and everyone of you exactly what you wish for. Peace and Love to all!!! :smiley-love021:

cute-xmas-wallpaper-christmas-hd-wallpaper-free-download.jpg

Thank you Mikey!

Merry Christmas Everyone! To all the members, the staff and the models...

Peace, Joy and Love to all of you this Christmas season. xo

1_bzn6svrqryscMKYnJVLJQg.jpg

Ooh MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

Merry Christmas to all....Hope you get to spend it with loved ones.....

Merry Christmas, to you all. For those going through some type of depression and pain, like myself, remember time can heel as we go into a New Year.