• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Memorial Day Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I would be aloof in thinking all members from contries other than the USA celebrate it the same as we do, so I am sorry to make this a shallow poll of sorts.....

What are everyone's plans/how are you going to be spending this upcoming Memorial Day Weekend?

Plans...

As far as myself, I lucked out. I will be leaving Denver, Friday morning, and going to spend the weekend with my family/friends. Then on Monday(Memorial Day), after the BBQ, in the evening, flying back home to the "Denverish" area....this is gonna sound weird, but those that know me, know I LIVE for this: I am on the LAST flight of the day back to Denver, so I am HOPING, and PRAYING that I will get bumped if/when they ask for volunteers to give up their seats, because they will be OBLIGATED to put me up in a hotel overnight, and feed me, as well give me a confirmed seat on the flight the next day.

Carl leaves in the AM to fly to Albuquerque, by way of San Diego, for six days. I get to stay home with the dogs. And clean house, and mow the lawn, and wash the clothes, and take care of mom, and go to church. whoopee!

I'm gonna be workin for the man so don't forget your local Blockbuster will be open!! :D

Carl leaves in the AM to fly to Albuquerque, by way of San Diego, for six days. I get to stay home with the dogs. And clean house, and mow the lawn, and wash the clothes, and take care of mom, and go to church. whoopee!

I'm so glad that you have a leisurly lazy weekend to chill out and do nothing. :ohmy:

I'm gonna be workin for the man so don't forget your local Blockbuster will be open!! :D

I'm so sorry Miss D. Having to work the holiday. :confused1:

But you know what they say... Sometimes the best man for the job is a woman. :wink:

As far as myself, I lucked out. I will be leaving Denver, Friday morning, and going to spend the weekend with my family/friends. Then on Monday(Memorial Day), after the BBQ, in the evening, flying back home to the "Denverish" area....this is gonna sound weird, but those that know me, know I LIVE for this: I am on the LAST flight of the day back to Denver, so I am HOPING, and PRAYING that I will get bumped if/when they ask for volunteers to give up their seats, because they will be OBLIGATED to put me up in a hotel overnight, and feed me, as well give me a confirmed seat on the flight the next day.

Well, this is my weekend to work. And it is as busy as a Holiday weekend, so I'll be running my ass off. The good news is that I'm on vacation starting the following week.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Status
Not open for further replies.