• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Max Bent Over Ass Up For Bobby

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
This scene was pretty good. I was reading some of the comments on the actual scene, and I was surprised at most of the love going towards Max. I do like Max, but I have a special love for Bobby. I love how he is from the old school Broke Straight Boys and is still around. I enjoyed hearing about his girlfriend too. I called John Henry the McRib in another post, but I guess that’s Bobby now. He goes away from time to time but always comes back....just like the McRib. And I love a McRib. I love me some Bobby Owens, and I do hope he continues to pop up from time to time.

This scene was pretty good. I was reading some of the comments on the actual scene, and I was surprised at most of the love going towards Max. I do like Max, but I have a special love for Bobby. I love how he is from the old school Broke Straight Boys and is still around. I enjoyed hearing about his girlfriend too. I called John Henry the McRib in another post, but I guess that’s Bobby now. He goes away from time to time but always comes back....just like the McRib. And I love a McRib. I love me some Bobby Owens, and I do hope he continues to pop up from time to time.

I'm with you. When younger Bobby had his first Broke Straight Boys run as a teenager, he seemed to mostly bottom. Now older Bobby in his later twenties seems to mostly top. Like you, I'm loving Bobby's Broke Straight Boys comeback. In this scene, Bobby fucked young Max well, shot his load into Max's open mouth. blurted out that Max's ass felt like a pussy and affectionately called Max good boy at the end. Very hot.

I thought the scene was pretty good. I don’t like these guys shaving their ass but I did like the above comments and the girlfriend talk. I still like to see Bobby bottom. I’m wondering if all of this topping is because of how gay most of the current models are?

I'm with you. When younger Bobby had his first Broke Straight Boys run as a teenager, he seemed to mostly bottom. Now older Bobby in his later twenties seems to mostly top. Like you, I'm loving Bobby's Broke Straight Boys comeback. In this scene, Bobby fucked young Max well, shot his load into Max's open mouth. blurted out that Max's ass felt like a pussy and affectionately called Max good boy at the end. Very hot.

I agree guys. It was a good scene. And while not taking anything away from Max, I'll always have a special place in my heart for Bobby. haha