• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Magic Johnson's Son Comes Out as Gay

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Oooo child. Magic Johnson's 20 y/o son has come out. (If he was ever in,lol) They say a picture says a thousand words. This one tells us that Magic's son EJ is out and proud honey. Since Magic Johnson revealed that he was HIV+ in 1991, he has become a real friend to the LGBT community. The fact that he has a son who is gay is just another cosmic quirk that's been woven into his life story.

http://scottiestoybox.com/2013/04/0...y-gay-son-grateful-for-dads-support-abc-news/

Last edited:
That's great! I'm a fan of him and I remember seeing him on TV a few times ha. Things are changing and its not a bad thing.

Remember Jon, "family" are the people that love you...we love you, your family!

I completely agree, Beth! "Family" are those we choose to surround ourselves with. I love my forum "family" and those other very special people that make up my extended "family". My birth family is fantastic, too, and I love them completely. But my closest relationships are with "family"

I completely agree, Beth! "Family" are those we choose to surround ourselves with. I love my forum "family" and those other very special people that make up my extended "family". My birth family is fantastic, too, and I love them completely. But my closest relationships are with "family"

WTF LL - Have you been at Beth's on the booze lol..