• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

like a bumbling mafioso don without any charm as he is not pretending

caribou

Reaction score
What the hell has that Trump done now that is just plainly wrong?
He tells the Puerto Ricans with only 19 dead now 34 dead that they did not suffer a real catastrophe like New Orleans did ...and then he shows up to toss rolls of paper towels at people who needed relief supplies only in San Juan...how many ways to humiliate suffering people while letting them know they are not really human.
Also Trump told the Puerto Ricans that they had already pre-storm screwed up their budgets with too much spending and now post-storm expecting relief was a bit much. The island is totally destroyed as are other Caribbean islands that are colonies of France and England.
Then he shows up in Las Vegas to call for unity in gives his prayers and thoughts to the victims and the brave policemen.
What next?
This lousy unethical son of a bitch is shredding this nation with his lies, deceptions, and half-wit remarks all delivered like a bumbling mafioso don.
Will he get impeached?

This lousy unethical son of a bitch is shredding this nation with his lies, deceptions, and half-wit remarks all delivered like a bumbling mafioso don.
Will he get impeached?

Not soon enough for me.

I'm not much on politics, but I was in the Student Union at the University of Texas in Austin back in 1959, when Robert Kennedy was gearing up for his Brother Jack's campaign for President. Robert's hot ass was there without a posse. Things were much more informal in those days. I went to the urinal at the same time with Robert Kennedy and I just want to report that that guy had a dick like a Horse. Jesus, what a fucking dick. Which made me wonder if Jack was that size or better! (In my opinion, Jack was the hottest of those two Brothers, although Ted came along later and was even hotter, but I never did get to see either of these two guy's dicks!) The story was, and I hope this is true, that Jack got a bad headache any day that he didn't bust his nuts. In the 50's and 60's, I was so fucking hot for those Kennedys, and not just because I knew Robert had a big dick.

Well, I still don't know. Trump does all these things people say about him, but if you want to know my political theory, I believe that his son Eric has a dick at least as big as Robert Kennedy's dick. Unfortunately, I've never had the chance to see HIS dick. But you can just tell from his hot attitude that the guy has a fantastic dick. Plus he is constantly making babies with that fucker.

Well, that's my political attitude. Now that I see the Membership Chat Forum is being converted to a political commentary blog. I want to have Eric's baby, even if I have to convert to being a Republican. I don't know much about politics because I am fundamentally a shallow technical person, but I know enough about it to believe that Republicans have hotter kids than Democrats do. But, as Johnny would say, that's just MY opinion.

Last edited: