• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

like 2 good buddies ... another BSB triumph of understatement

KRU1996

Reaction score
Kirk and Trey deserve Mutual Supporting Actor Osvars for their really REAL performances. Reminded some of us on KRU of the classic road films of Bob Hope and Bing Crosby that goes experimentally gay when they both realize they are tired of buxomy Madge.
No excess grunting or even words just plenty of silent affirmation from looks, gazes, gasps, sighs, shivers hipthrusts and tender touches and grabs...and so thrusting this scene into the quasi-bromantic category pushing up against and moving toward this...
when 2 guys start messing about and then they both look at one another and realize that for the last furtive seconds of ferocious cockacity they were making love and enjoying it

Guys you ca[ptured the hearts, minds and cocks of many of us, your frenzied jackin fans in Kappa Rho Upsilon.
Danke dudes.

ps. Broke Straight Boys masterprogrammers and uberowners please consider this scene's pairing plus add Kodi and Blake.

scene parings...would a function to request a specific pairing be of interest? I made something like that over on College Dudes and it was useful.

In reality pairing is kinda a mix of art, science, model availability, Clays good judgement. But given the level of interest, its helpful sometimes to have a printout where the combinations have numbers attached.

scene parings...would a function to request a specific pairing be of interest? I made something like that over on College Dudes and it was useful.

In reality pairing is kinda a mix of art, science, model availability, Clays good judgement. But given the level of interest, its helpful sometimes to have a printout where the combinations have numbers attached.

Perfect! I request WebMonkey and Scorpio...shit, I hope they're available! :biggrin:

Perfect! I request WebMonkey and Scorpio...shit, I hope they're available! :biggrin:

Oh hun. Not Broke, Not Straight, Not Boy. Better for me to just help make the real hotties hotter. Thanks for that ego boost dear.

Persistence pays off, though. Everyone has requested Scorpio for years, he has tons of admirers on here, and we got an interview........some bare chested pics, and his naked ass swimming across his pool. So if they ask and flatter enough times, how knows what will happen........
I cant compete with scorpio.

now i need to hit the gym