• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Liam Carolla & Brade Castro

Straightcurious94

Reaction score
This scene was freaking awesome finally get to see Liam on top :D.
Brade couldn't stop starring over at Liam's cock he was so excited to try getting fucked and Liam was so excited to fuck he got hard like as soon as Brade touched him.

OMFG I love the moment they look at each other and give a little chuckle, then smile so cute. After a while Brade got to try out the technique of Liam's cock sucking skills and he was loving every moment, letting out moans of "oh yeah, fuck yeah etc" Liam was great licking the shaft up and down making sure the whole cock was wet spitting over it often and he tried to deepthroat a couple of times, but gagged on the way down. Brade even said it felt "Fucking Amazing"

It was then Brade's turn to give Liam his mouth before Liam got to Compare Brade's mouth to his ass, and it seemed Brade was damn good, Liam let out a huge sigh of relief being totally relaxed getting a blow job right from the moment Brade's lips touched Liams cock Brade even went right down to deepthroat within seconds, it was as if Brade had no gag reflex. The moments Liam was biting his bottom lip while getting a blow job JUST WOW! bottom lip biting turns me on so much :p , freaking awesome when Liam said "oh, oh god, yeah you Deep-throat that dick". When Liam asked if Brade liked being throat fucked I think the only reason Brade said yeah was because he was thinking 'anyway of getting fucked is better than ass hole fucked' haha well it was only a matter of time. Liam obviously liked Brade sucking his cock because right before Brade was to stop he did say "oh, oh yeah Brade"

Now it was time Brade was on all fours, but instead of Liam slapping on a condom lubing up and just fucking Brade he got Brade ready first and lubed up his finger and just slowly entered one finger into Brade's tight as and Brade was loving it Liam went knuckle deep, with Brade just bent over moaning with joy from every push of Liam's finger and slap of his cock on Brade's ass cheeks Liam even asked how Brade liked it and he said "feels fucking amazing" so it was definitely time for Liam to get down to fucking.

So Liam got his cock lubed Brade arched his back and Liam's cock started going in, he was able to move quite fast with Brade right from the off they both freaking loved it Liam asked if Brade liked the feel of his cock in his ass and he said yeah and Liam said he liked it too, Brade's moans were so fucking intense he was loving every thrust, every sensation every pulse going through and into his body from Liam's cock. We then had Brade flipped over, still both loving it so much so that Brade even came a little while getting fucked when he wasn't even touching his cock! With less than a minute to go we had the very rare happen, which to be honest the last person I can remember doing this was the amazing
Chad we had Brade doing some cum swallowing :D, the only issue with this scene was the fact I never actually saw Brade shoot a load

By the looks of things Brade is going to be the new power bottom so move over Anthony and stick to your other sites

This scene was freaking awesome finally get to see Liam on top :D.
Brade couldn't stop starring over at Liam's cock he was so excited to try getting fucked and Liam was so excited to fuck he got hard like as soon as Brade touched him.

OMFG I love the moment they look at each other and give a little chuckle, then smile so cute. After a while Brade got to try out the technique of Liam's cock sucking skills and he was loving every moment, letting out moans of "oh yeah, fuck yeah etc" Liam was great licking the shaft up and down making sure the whole cock was wet spitting over it often and he tried to deepthroat a couple of times, but gagged on the way down. Brade even said it felt "Fucking Amazing"

It was then Brade's turn to give Liam his mouth before Liam got to Compare Brade's mouth to his ass, and it seemed Brade was damn good, Liam let out a huge sigh of relief being totally relaxed getting a blow job right from the moment Brade's lips touched Liams cock Brade even went right down to deepthroat within seconds, it was as if Brade had no gag reflex. The moments Liam was biting his bottom lip while getting a blow job JUST WOW! bottom lip biting turns me on so much :p , freaking awesome when Liam said "oh, oh god, yeah you Deep-throat that dick". When Liam asked if Brade liked being throat fucked I think the only reason Brade said yeah was because he was thinking 'anyway of getting fucked is better than ass hole fucked' haha well it was only a matter of time. Liam obviously liked Brade sucking his cock because right before Brade was to stop he did say "oh, oh yeah Brade"

Now it was time Brade was on all fours, but instead of Liam slapping on a condom lubing up and just fucking Brade he got Brade ready first and lubed up his finger and just slowly entered one finger into Brade's tight as and Brade was loving it Liam went knuckle deep, with Brade just bent over moaning with joy from every push of Liam's finger and slap of his cock on Brade's ass cheeks Liam even asked how Brade liked it and he said "feels fucking amazing" so it was definitely time for Liam to get down to fucking.

So Liam got his cock lubed Brade arched his back and Liam's cock started going in, he was able to move quite fast with Brade right from the off they both freaking loved it Liam asked if Brade liked the feel of his cock in his ass and he said yeah and Liam said he liked it too, Brade's moans were so fucking intense he was loving every thrust, every sensation every pulse going through and into his body from Liam's cock. We then had Brade flipped over, still both loving it so much so that Brade even came a little while getting fucked when he wasn't even touching his cock! With less than a minute to go we had the very rare happen, which to be honest the last person I can remember doing this was the amazing
Chad we had Brade doing some cum swallowing :D, the only issue with this scene was the fact I never actually saw Brade shoot a load

By the looks of things Brade is going to be the new power bottom so move over Anthony and stick to your other sites

You've said it all there mate. Excellent shoot and I think Max and Brade must be going to some Broke Straight Boys School of Cocksucking beforehand lol. Brade sucked like a pro and wow was he good at it. Liam fucked like a train and I would love to have been the receiver. Missed Brade's cum shot too but he made up for it by taking Liams load in his mouth and swallowing most of it.

Now let's see Brade fuck Liam..

Great scene! Brade and Liam seemed comfortable with each other from the very beginning. It didn't take much to get Liam hard, and Braden wasn't far behind. I loved the way they smiled when they looked at each other while stoking their cocks. I almost thought they were going to kiss. Oh well, next time. :)

The cock sucking was amazing from both Liam and Brade. I loved the way Brade was able to deepthroat Liam right away. And from the looks on Liam's face he did too.

When time to fuck, I thought it was nice of Liam to break Brade in with a finger first That seemed to make the whole fuck scene flow and got Brade into wanting Liam's cock. I thought Liam had a great pace while fucking! He also had nice long smooth stokes and that seemed to be just what Brade wanted.

The end of the seen was the cherry on the top!. The way Brade took Liam's cum was so perfect. He didn't waste much either. Wow, Brad is so cute and a hard worker. I hope to see him again.

Great scene! Brade and Liam seemed comfortable with each other from the very beginning. It didn't take much to get Liam hard, and Braden wasn't far behind. I loved the way they smiled when they looked at each other while stoking their cocks. I almost thought they were going to kiss. Oh well, next time. :)

The cock sucking was amazing from both Liam and Brade. I loved the way Brade was able to deepthroat Liam right away. And from the looks on Liam's face he did too.

When time to fuck, I thought it was nice of Liam to break Brade in with a finger first That seemed to make the whole fuck scene flow and got Brade into wanting Liam's cock. I thought Liam had a great pace while fucking! He also had nice long smooth stokes and that seemed to be just what Brade wanted.

The end of the seen was the cherry on the top!. The way Brade took Liam's cum was so perfect. He didn't waste much either. Wow, Brad is so cute and a hard worker. I hope to see him again.

I could not agree more than what has already been posted.
This was Hot, Hot, did I say it was HOT?!!! l think Clay did a fantastic job with the camera.

A side note: I think that major changes have been made as Mark promised. Broke Straight Boys has the best models than any site I have seen. They are handsome, and just very nice guys. I'm glad and honored to be a member. Oh! did I say this scene was HOT?!!!:thumbup:

There was chemestry between these two. Hot vid. I loved it, especially when Brade swallowed Liam's load at the end.

This was a great video! I didn't expect to like Brade so much. He really got into it. I already liked Liam, and this was a very hot combination.

OMG! I knew I was going to like this scene already, but holy crap! It was flaming hot!

I too loved how they smiled at each other as they stroked each other, and I also thought they were going to kiss. Brade looked over at Liam, and if Liam had gotten his face closer, I think Brade would have gone in for the kiss.

They both did such a fine job sucking each other. Brade took to Liam's cock, like a duck
takes to water.

And yes, that was so hot the way Liam fingered Brade and got him hot and wanting that beautiful Liam cock!

I was amazed and thrilled at the speed Brade showed moving into position to swallow Liam's load! I'm sorry Brade didn't get to cum, but hot damn, that was some hot swallowing.

The only thing that could have made this better would have been a hot passionate kiss(which I think Brade was ready to give), and a cum shot from Brade. Otherwise, waht an excellent pairing and what an excellent job by BOTH boys! To me, the scene screamed bromance!

I was going to rate this episode a 5, then decided no, just a 4. Then I went back and watched it again, and then one more time, and decided, yeah, they deserved a 5! I absolutely loved this pairing! They are BOTH such hot young men!

Please, maybe we have another, Mr. Clay? Instead of Brade just having his turn to top Liam, I'd love to see Liam fuck Brade again, work him up good, then flip=flop and let Brade top Liam.

Liam, Liam, Liam.... 5, 5, 5 ! Damn, Liam is one really naughty naughty Broke Straight Boys... love it. Brade was a good bottom and even a little vocal... but I would love to hear some guy say, "Ah Yeah, Fuck that Ass!", to quote Austin Grant.
Liam, You are one real awesome fucker!!!

I have never been more turned on by Liam then him in this scene. I really Prefer him as a top more then a bottom. He fucks great and looks really hot when he does. My only thing is there is no way in hell that brade is straight and either is liam. Liam not being starlight doesn't bother me cause I love bi boys and Liam is hot. Great work

Very hot: stayed in their underwear, that look they gave one another, fingering, Brade's moaning, and pretty much the entire fuck scene! I loved it. I would like to see them do the same again; I think there is more heat down below that will come out with a second go around...yes, kissing and more!

Very hot: stayed in their underwear, that look they gave one another, fingering, Brade's moaning, and pretty much the entire fuck scene! I loved it. I would like to see them do the same again; I think there is more heat down below that will come out with a second go around...yes, kissing and more!

Jeez I'm going nuts. I loved this film and was almost certain that I'd posted. Beth babes, you and me are definitely on the level regarding sexy underwear - I think Brades underwear choice is fabulous and I want a pair. The chemistry was explosive and there was just a hint at the very beginning that Brade wanted Liam to kiss him - not sure if Liam is the kissing kind. The sucking was fabulous and Brade is a pro for sure.

Now I know I'm nuts - I just realised I posted post nr 2 lol. Nurse Ratchet where are you..

Last edited:
Loved it too!!!!!
Was this a first for Broke Straight Boys cum in mouth? Hope to see more of it.
Like to see Brade on top next time too.
Since we all loved it how come it only is a 4.0 I gave it a 5.

Loved it too!!!!!
Was this a first for Broke Straight Boys cum in mouth? Hope to see more of it.
Like to see Brade on top next time too.
Since we all loved it how come it only is a 4.0 I gave it a 5.
I haven't viewed it yet, so this comment has nothing to do with Brade & Liam, but you have touched on a point that I have often made.

The small minority of viewers who participate in the forum don't necessarily reflect the overall feelings of the general membership.

And I don't believe that the majority of the general membership necessarily take the time or have the interest to vote on the scenes. We have had folks come on the forum and ask how to vote.

And I believe that the average member of this site just watches the video, jerks off, and gets off and signs off...................

That is why when members of the forum say things like, "We all feel this way" about model or a scene, I either smile to myself or get a bit annoyed, as no one or no small group knows how WE ALL feel.

I haven't viewed it yet, so this comment has nothing to do with Brade & Liam, but you have touched on a point that I have often made.

The small minority of viewers who participate in the forum don't necessarily reflect the overall feelings of the general membership.

And I don't believe that the majority of the general membership necessarily take the time or have the interest to vote on the scenes. We have had folks come on the forum and ask how to vote.

And I believe that the average member of this site just watches the video, jerks off, and gets off and signs off...................

That is why when members of the forum say things like, "We all feel this way" about model or a scene, I either smile to myself or get a bit annoyed, as no one or no small group knows how WE ALL feel.

Omniscient: having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things..............Maybe?:001_tt2:

Brade's main-event...AWOL(Absent Without Leave)

I loved that "initial look of passion" they gave each other just inches away and, yet, miles from actually kissing each other. :wtf: At the end I was pleased that Brade stepped to the plate, meaning Liam's ready to explode dick. I won't even fault Brade for letting a small portion slip from his mouth, as he swallowed the majority of Liam's salty load.

Also, I feel, as a relative "newbie" to man-on-man sex, Brade was most accomplished at "deepthroating" his most appreciative parter in crime. During this episode, I kept on looking for telltale signs of Brade's cum and, in the fold of his left leg into his groin, there appeared a small trace of creamy good stuff briefly only to be absent in later scenes. I don't know if he was the victim of some space alien or what, but I never saw any white tracer rounds shooting from his well rubbed dick. I can only assume the worst, it landed on the cutting room floor only to be swept by some unsuspecting cleaning person totally unbeknownst to them. What a tragedy in the making of an otherwise fine episode. I am not angry, I simply am disappointed missing Brade's "main-event"! Better days will cum again! Brade did at least have mighty fine sexy underwear!

Sincerely missed his creamy load,

Stimpy

i wasn't going to comment on this scene because of my bitchin' post about the bed.
however, i think the scene was worth a 5.
brade and liam and the production crew did a very good scene.

During this episode, I kept on looking for telltale signs of Brade's cum and, in the fold of his left leg into his groin, there appeared a small trace of creamy good stuff briefly only to be absent in later scenes. I don't know if he was the victim of some space alien or what, but I never saw any white tracer rounds shooting from his well rubbed dick. I can only assume the worst, it landed on the cutting room floor only to be swept by some unsuspecting cleaning person totally unbeknownst to them. What a tragedy in the making of an otherwise fine episode. I am not angry, I simply am disappointed missing Brade's "main-event"! Better days will cum again! Brade did at least have mighty fine sexy underwear!

Sincerely missed his creamy load,

Stimpy

Has anyone thought that maybe he didn't cum ?

The chemistry was explosive and there was just a hint at the very beginning that Brade wanted Liam to kiss him - not sure if Liam is the kissing kind. The sucking was fabulous and Brade is a pro for sure.

I felt that too Jon. I felt like Brade turned to Liam and was waiting for Liam to come closer for a kiss. Liam just didn't pick up the signal. Too bad! Brade should have just gone it for it!