• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kissing

fusion07

Reaction score
I love this site but I would challenge the straight boys to kiss for more money in my opinion I am just suggesting, It would make it more interesting and more fun and would love to see their reactions:thumbup:

Old hat Fusion07. Try the search facility and it will take you a week to go through all the kissing or lack of kissing threads. I do agree with you by the way.

Some of the hottest scenes involve kissing and often it comes as a surprise. Perhaps it's best left like this, as it seems to mean so much more when the guys actually get into kissing more or less under their own steam - e.g. Diesal and Jimmy or Erik and Ross. What fantastic scenes they were!

Some of the hottest scenes involve kissing and often it comes as a surprise. Perhaps it's best left like this, as it seems to mean so much more when the guys actually get into kissing more or less under their own steam - e.g. Diesal and Jimmy or Erik and Ross. What fantastic scenes they were!

Absolutely Rick. Also check Danny and Dustin on College Boy Physicals episode.

The 3 part Diesal/Jimmy anthology is probably the hottest set of scenes on this site. Why haven't you guys reunited them yet?

The 3 part Diesal/Jimmy anthology is probably the hottest set of scenes on this site. Why haven't you guys reunited them yet?

David, juniorz1 has a point. Was the trilogy the whole story? Will they be coming back together? Can you tell us anything about them in real life, are they buddies, are they married? Or is the big security scare of the weekend too present in our minds to divulge any news...:thumbdown:

They seemed like they kind of knew one another & DEFINITELY were attracted to each other as well. It was apparent through all 3 episodes.

U R right on- eust to be that fucking was special. now it seems if someone is not getting their hole plugged it's a big yawn. One of my favorite things about the site is that every scene doesn't have to go all the way every time. right up there with this is the idea of seeing these young men start off with their solos and evolve to where ever their desires take them. I do like to see those straight boys kiss.

I think the kissing should be something the guys do on their own. In some regards I find the kissing to take away from the Str8 guys "doin it" idea. I've had my share of straight guys and trust me, for 99% of them, kissing is not on the menu.

Stephen and Jordan are encouraged to kiss in their vid & it doesn't make it any less hot. Kissing = Hot.